Gaming Steam Restricted Account

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, my account got restricted back in November. Don't ask why, but I'll say that it involved an asshole of a friend. This is the message:

This account will be restricted for 9 weeks (until Feb 4). Purchasing, gifting, trading, cd-key activation, and Steam Community access have been disabled. If the chargeback is removed, this restriction will be lifted and the content will be returned to your account.​
Once the restriction has been lifted, the MasterCard card used will no longer be an accepted method of payment on Steam.​
So, it's the 4th and I still can't do anything. Help?

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, now I'm facing a problem with TF2. The account is fine now, but on TF2, I'm still getting the same message that says that I don't have sufficient privileges to craft. And no item drops.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you play online on TF2 at all? If you can, it's probably something with your inventory. Can you look at it and stuff? If you think it really takes too long (although honestly if you've waited 9 weeks you can wait one more day) you could try to send a support ticket yeah.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is still 10:00 on 2/3/13 over in California. Perhaps they are based on Pacific Standard time or some other time???
steams main servers are hosted in Seattle wa (lucky for me) which is in Pacific Standard time soo that ban shud be lifted
if not try in 12 hours (its 12:30 as i type)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1