Hacking Stealth patch

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone describe to me how this works? My friends are asking me if I want to "stealth patch" my 360. Although I don't want to, I'm a bit intrigued. How does it work exactly?

I've done some googling and found that stealth patching is done so you don't get caught by MS when you're playing an ISO. Isn't it that you will still be banned even if you stealth patch?

Will you recommend it to me? I regularly play online, download games, add-ons and other stuff from the marketplace and use services like YouTube, BBC on my 360?

I'm also aware of the XGD3 format on some of the newer games on the 360. Can they be stealth patched too?

Would appreciate some clarity.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well first off, you don't stealth patch your 360, you stealth patch your ISOs and it is essential to ensure the safety of your account. Although it's not 100% guaranteed to help protect you from a ban, it definitely helps a TON.

To go about doing so, you need to find and install abgx 1.0.6. AFAIK most XGD3 games can be patched successfully, so that should be no worries. All you need to do is load the ISO in abgx, change a few settings if necessary, then stealth patch them. Easy as that.

EDIT: I believe it's ok to post the link to abgx so...here's the website http://abgx360.net It'll tell you all you need to know about stealth patching.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
XGD3 games can be patched yes.

The topology data is patched so you won't have to repatch and reburn every ISO with every update.
It will require either LT 2.0 or LT 3.0.
ABGX Settings: here

Once you've patched it you'll have to burn it with an iHAS drive at 2.4x speed with OPT disabled or at 4x with OPT enabled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night