Star_Ocean_The_Last_Hope_USA_XBOX360-ZRY

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Carnivean said:
DarkCamui said:
I don't mind disc swapping if it's only 2 discs but when it get's to 3-4 discs then it's just irritating, man I wish the RPG games were made for PS3 because with Blu-Ray there's no need for disc swapping
tongue.gif

Yes because the 10 minute installs as seen on MGS4 are a much better alternative. You'll be on each disc for at least a few hours, stop being an idiot.

Oh please stop the fanboyism I was the same before I got a PS3, if you hate the PS3 it's because you can't afford the PS3
wink.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
BiscuitBee said:
triassic911 said:
Why are all good rpg's on multidiscs? I really want to play this and lost oddysey but cmon if it's more than 1 disc, it is not fucking worth it.
How does having more than one disc make a game not worth it? If anything, if you DO like jrpgs that are long and if you ARE buying it retail... wouldn't that make it MORE worth it? That's like three discs for the price of one!

...and on the other end of it, if you are downloading it... you're still paying a lot less than retail.

OR you could download disc 1 (or all three) and only burn the first disc. If you hate it, that's only disc lost.
I download all my games, but still, those dvds cost alot when compared to regular single layered dvds.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
The only reason I'm not getting this is because the ONLY place that sells good quality DVD-DLs around here is K Mart, and they only have 10 packs for like 25 bucks... that's IF they have them. In one month, they only got 2, and I bought them both. So yeah, by now, I only have like... 9 discs left... Don't wanna use up 3 cause I don't know whens the next time I might get more. /rant
Well, you can just download the first disc, burn it and if you like it you spend the 2 more of your DVDs on it
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but... +1