Hacking STAR WARS Episode VII Force Awakens The Video Game PSP(2015)

Are you going to watch Star Wars Episode VII in the cinema?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No, but maybe yes.

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuu Ho

Author of Fighting Fantasy VII
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
TitleScreen.png

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?75g8fww59a81vhi
Video:

Last edited by Yuu Ho,
Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Yuu Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Um... you had a 2:47 video that showed absolutely nothing about your project other than your cover art. A simple .jpg would have sufficed.
so you don't have psp are you? that is why you're begging for the demo gameplay, i suggest you can lend psp from someone.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you don't have psp are you? that is why you're begging for the demo gameplay, i suggest you can lend psp from someone.
You're right, I don't have a PSP, but I do have an exploitable Vita and a PSP emulator, and I like to know what I download. The way you're acting either means it's a scam or that you're not confident enough with your product to show it to people. Either way, I'm not going to play it anymore, and I doubt you're going to get a lot of people to do so with your attitude.

Yuu Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
if you don't like star wars video game, just leave it. Go buy that toys in the nearest toy store for X'mas instead.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's nothing such info in this game, you ride the Millenium Falcon at the beginning. it's a never ending level games.

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you don't like star wars video game, just leave it. Go buy that toys in the nearest toy store for X'mas instead.

There's nothing such info in this game, you ride the Millenium Falcon at the beginning. it's a never ending level games.
I lol'ed at the first part.
*on topic
You should have just said so earlier instead of adding that "short clip" of yours which has absolutely nothing to do with your product other than the cover art, and a showcase of your games. :v

Reactions: nxwing and Joel16

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country

My douchbag-alert went off when I read the first post, but now...its official!

Yuu Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Like I said, no such info in this games. Just get in the Millennium Falcon for the hyperdrive through the space... just remember to dodge the ultimate weapons from the deathstar...

Yuu Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I lol'ed at the first part.
*on topic
You should have just said so earlier instead of adding that "short clip" of yours which has absolutely nothing to do with your product other than the cover art, and a showcase of your games. :v
this is a file, not product. You're scruffynerfherder...

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is a file, not product. You're scruffynerfherder...
That's not my point. My point is, why did you have to add a video which has nothing to do with your game? (except the cover art. :v) You should have added some ingame action to explain it better. If it's only this, you'll just end up confusing a lot of people.

Last edited by Atlas_Noire,

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems a bit fishy to me. Reminds me of that auto-bricking homebrew program someone released a while back. I don't think I'll bring my PSP out of mothballs yet. As for the poll, I'm not going to see it in theaters. All the theaters around here have been dealing with bedbugs, so I'll wait until it's out.

Reactions: Joel16

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the game and ran it in PPSSPP. Pretty basic, but fun enough for me. Nice work.

Attachments

• gamescreenshot.png
    gamescreenshot.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 534

Yuu Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Downloaded the game and ran it in PPSSPP. Pretty basic, but fun enough for me. Nice work.
Thanks alot, as I said it's pretty fun game...

That's not my point. My point is, why did you have to add a video which has nothing to do with your game? (except the cover art. :v) You should have added some ingame action to explain it better. If it's only this, you'll just end up confusing a lot of people.
If you keep whining again, it's the best if you leave this game file alone. The link is provided there and you can grab it anytime as you want.

This seems a bit fishy to me. Reminds me of that auto-bricking homebrew program someone released a while back. I don't think I'll bring my PSP out of mothballs yet. As for the poll, I'm not going to see it in theaters. All the theaters around here have been dealing with bedbugs, so I'll wait until it's out.
just wait till DEC 18.

Destiny is here... only the real star wars fans could play this game.

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Soon your birthday?