Gaming Star Wars BattleFront Renegade

funknjunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten this game to work? I reallly wanna play this one, but have yet to acheive so. I've tried with 3.71 m33 update 2 but it won't work... If anyones got this to work please share.

p.s. is there any place like here at gbatemp that deals with psp games, cus as much as i love it here, theres no scene release and discussions of psp games =/

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, 3.52-4m33 works for me. Dunno if it has a compatability problem with 3.71? I would reccomend switching back to the 3.52 model till good games that need 3.71 come out (GoW, etc) Fun game too, but way too easy and short :/

That said, psp-hacks.com is an excellent psp info site. (no illegal stuff on it either!)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try to change the UMD Mode setting under Configuration in the Recovery Menu?

It should be set to Sony NPsomethingsomething...

funknjunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks , I'll go give it a shot. Yeah I know about psp-hacks but i dont think they show psp releases... at least as far as i know.

funknjunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M said:
artin @ Oct 14 2007, 05:09 AM)]Did you try to change the UMD Mode setting under Configuration in the Recovery Menu?

It should be set to Sony NPsomethingsomething...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.
rofl2.gif
It works perfectly, you rock my socks. I did not know there was such an option like that in the recovery mode... and I still don't know what it means anyways but thanks again.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
argh help! i can find the sony npsomethingsomthing and select it in recovery mode but the game does not show in memory card games list :( same for battlefront 1 and elite squadron, also cant see final fantasy 7 CC either, what am i doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: