Star Fox Zero - officially announced

star.PNG

In today's Nintendo E3 Direct, Star Fox Zero was officially announced. Check out the vid below to see some gameplay.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This looks really good, looking forward to it :) Even made me want to play the original again (last time I really disliked it)

loco365

Trophies
XP
I was watching some of the gameplay on Nintendo Treehouse and I really like the references to the unreleased Starfox 2, like the transforming Arwing.

Reactions: VashTS

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
All scenes look so familiar I'm guessing this is like a star fox 1/64 "HD" remake + the content from star fox 2. Let's see how this plays out.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a remake of Star Fox 2? It's been a while since I played it, but this doesn't look far off. The art style doesn't look quite right to me, but overall this doesn't look terrible.

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, there you have it folks. I'm more interested now than I was last year by a long shot, and will be getting SF Zero, but right now I'm gonna keep putting a bit more stock into the Star Fox: Event Horizon mod for FreeSpace 2 Open.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks fine enough for me. For Star Fox, I've actually played Adventures more than SF64, and not ever playing the other games. Only after playing SFA, I got into 64 and had a lot of fun with that. If able, I'll buy it on launch day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more