Xeology

OP
Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, I load Star Fox Zero through Loadiine and I have no sound. I applied the fix from that iso site that came along with it.

I tried looking at the instructions but the english is terrible and it is almost as if 3 quarters of the instructions are just gone. It's telling me to delete files that clearly don't exist and follow steps that I feel should come after quite a few unmentioned steps.

SO, whats going on here?

sparlock666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, I load Star Fox Zero through Loadiine and I have no sound. I applied the fix from that iso site that came along with it.

I tried looking at the instructions but the english is terrible and it is almost as if 3 quarters of the instructions are just gone. It's telling me to delete files that clearly don't exist and follow steps that I feel should come after quite a few unmentioned steps.

SO, whats going on here?
I loaded the game without the fix, and the sound worked fine, but when I applied it, it went away. I honestly didn't notice the load times being particularly long. Might want to try redownloading, or reaquiring the original file you replaced

Xeology

OP
Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, as for the video, yeah, wtf does that exactly have to do with anything? You're responding with a video that you have it working to a question on how to get it working with no details of how you achieved it. Looks like you just trying to be a dick from my perspective.

Thanks @spawlock666, I tried it without the fix and sound is back but now I get stuck above the planet in the first scene. I'm stuck there just shooting falco.

Last edited by Xeology,

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, as for the video, yeah, wtf does that exactly have to do with anything? You're responding with a video that you have it working to a question on how to get it working with no details of how you achieved it. Looks like you just trying to be a dick from my perspective.

Thanks @spawlock666, I tried it without the fix and sound is back but now I get stuck above the planet in the first scene. I'm stuck there just shooting falco.

Well aren't you nice and polite ,actually I was going to rar up my sound folder for you in case it helped just had to dash out and forgot about coming back to this post,but as it happens I'm glad I did,fuck your perspective and if you want to talk like that fuck helping ,work it out yourself its easy also there is enough info on this games sound problems on this site and a certain ISo site that should help try and repack the sound folders is all I'm going to say at the moment as I'm being a dick ;}

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also did you not read the comments on the video ?!?!

Xeology

OP
Trophies
Website
tempestdev.com
XP
Country
United States
Well aren't you nice and polite ,actually I was going to rar up my sound folder for you in case it helped just had to dash out and forgot about coming back to this post,but as it happens I'm glad I did,fuck your perspective and if you want to talk like that fuck helping ,work it out yourself its easy also there is enough info on this games sound problems on this site and a certain ISo site that should help try and repack the sound folders is all I'm going to say at the moment as I'm being a dick ;}

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also did you not read the comments on the video ?!?!

Yeah, I already fixed it as it was a bad copy, from that iso site I might add, which was the reason the instructions didn't add up either. Yeah I did read the comments and there wasn't anything I haven't tried and if you would of read my post you would have noticed the whole missing files bit.

All you did was come in here and post a video of you playing the game, and than came back and called it helping. Call it what you like, but it def seemed more like gloating than helping and that by my definition is being a dick. Looking at your post now, seems like I was right.

Last edited by Xeology,

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well at this moment you are right I am being a dick and yes with attitude ,but generally I prefer to try and help others in need,glad it got sorted in the end anyway

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Well at this moment you are right I am being a dick and yes with attitude ,but generally I prefer to try and help others in need,glad it got sorted in the end anyway

Reactions: Bug_Checker_

Santa313

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi - I'm new here - but is it legit to ask where to download the working roms for the Starfox Zero? A link would be nice. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    Good morning!
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works and isnt yet banned, mine got banned yesterday
  • A @ anotherthing:
    The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @StatusN, welcome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey qwerty look at that you ain't the youngest here anymore
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Had a question on 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Supposedly Bank isn't going down.
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    i know they are @anotherthing but i modded m y 3ds last month and i installed pretendo but as my 3ds got banned i need a friend seed to unblock my 3ds
  • A @ anotherthing:
    You got banned from Pretendo?
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    online ban
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @anotherthing I think Nintendo should have just re released all pokemon games on the switch
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    let you transfer it all
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    bank got shutdown in april last year
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, yea the only game they rereleased are the game boy and games boy color ones (remakes don't count)
  • StatusN @ StatusN:
    does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone does then thanks
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I refuse to get Nintendo Switch online
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    until they add pokemon mainline games
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could very easily do so
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i meant that they got rereleased in virtual console in 3ds
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty why cant they do so for the switch :sad:
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    S @ salazarcosplay: I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a...