Gaming Star Fox Guard? More like Star Fox Defence Tower!

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 894
  • Replies 3
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
So it's clear Nintendo didn't want Project Guard to go to waste and as such they bundled it with Star Fox Zero's Special Edition and retitled it as "Star Fox Guard". It's basically a defence tower game where you have complete control over the cameras and your objective is to never let the enemies make any damage, or only as little as possible.

Personally, it's not much fun after a few rounds 'cause you end up doing more of the same with slightly harder enemies and so on.I'm not sure what's the hype behind this game being in physical format but well, that's the Nintendo fanboys who make a big deal out of everything.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I actually found it fun, i understand why people get tired of it, but since i play gradually for 20-40 minutes i enjoy i don't find it tiring (unless you count changing disks)
Star Fox Zero comes with a Special Demo (redirects to the special eShop link to download it) that has three worlds with like 6 stages each. I'd guess for most this'd do it. It's comparable to a 5min smartphone game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr