Stallion83 has Achieved 1Million Gamerscore

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One Million Gamerscore, Every Achievement junkies dream in life, and a task that almost seemed impossible, has finally
giphy.gif
BEEN ACHIEVED
*Ahem* Anywho, on to the actual story
Today we have "The One." Ray "Stallion83" Cox IV is the man who achieved this feat.Cox played games for Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows and Windows Phone and has finally reached that coveted mark. He went by the gamer tag, "Stallion83" online, as reported by Neowin.​
He played an assortment of games, including Battlefield 4, FIFA 14 and Lego Marvel Super Heroes, before reaching the 1 million mark by playing "Titanfall," specifically by destroying a Titan as a ground pilot with a rocket launcher to complete the "I like a Challenge" achievement.​
Appropriate that it was done in Xbox's Hope-to-be Stellar IP.​
Anywho, A HUGE congrats to Ray Cox, who has made a literal career out of hunting these achievements, and a commendation on his new Guinness World Record. :grog:

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldnt say hes got no life. In fact I'd be surprised if he hasn't made some serious money out of it at some point. Its not something I'd have the skill nor patience to do but fair play to him. I bet hes made a small fortune out of it in fairness.

Reactions: NEP

WhiteMaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
1 million gamerscore... 0 life.

Still, I guess he can tell all the ladies about his ginormous e-peen, so that's gotta be worth something.

Although I generally don't go by that stupid "Gaming = No life" statement, I have to admit, holy crap. That's way too much gaming.

I mean...1 million?

In other words:

mother_of_god_by_rober_raik_d4cw2di.png

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Must be a slow week for news, huh?

Cox said he wanted to tell his future grandchildren about how he got to the 1 million mark.

That was possibly the saddest thing in the entire news article.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I bet he played Hannah Montana because achievement/trophy whores play all kinds of shit just to get their stats up.

I just play if the game's fun and that's it. I even turn off the notifications so they don't bother me with bs I don't care about.

Next achievement: Get a girlfriend!

Every guy I know of has a gf but I don't, perhaps I just don't want anything serious although I'd like to have a family and 2 kids, or 1 -- a boy).

D

Deleted User

Article is impossible to read holy shit, fix for dark theme already.

On-topic:
What is even the point, like, he could have gotten a job and worked instead of playing endless amounts of games. I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything, but that seems like a massive waste of time/effort.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not bad, considering the amount of games that required is huge.

ps. I edited the source formatting for the quoted part so that us dark theme users can read the text ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans