Staff Changes 2014

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A round of applause for the heroes stepping down.

mthr, stay blue and radioactive! Toni, I can only imagine the things that flashed before your eyes now... they were probably DS-X'es... Vulpes, enjoy your departure to greener pastures - pretty sure that grazing is something you're familiar with. Stick around, you three! :tpi:

T-hug, a well-deserved promotion after all the content you've put on the site - I'm sure that together the mag staff will keep the frontpage nice and consistent. :yay:

As for the new Mods... I couldn't imagine better picks, I'd choose those two myself if I had any say! Bortz will surely grab all the Tempy crooks in his webs of pleasure (:bortz:) and Sickly isn't all that Sickly at all - he has high posting standards. Good luck, you two! You're on a mission now! ;)

Once again, a big round of applause to all of the retirees and Costello's new slav-- okay, okay, I'll shut up! Fine, geez! :angry: (:P)

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess Vulpes will have more time with the sheep :)

gratz on the promotions.

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
best of luck in all your future endeavors
20111128_raw_exclusive_jl_c.jpg

Reactions: mthrnite

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the new staff members should drink to their new positions. Courtesy of Black-Ice's tears. ;O;

Anyway, congratulations to everyone who was promoted! Good luck and well wishes to those who are stepping down!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the new staff members should drink to their new positions. Courtesy of Black-Ice's tears. ;O;

Anyway, congratulations to everyone who was promoted! Good luck and well wishes to those who are stepping down!

...if I didn't have work in 3 hours I'd consider it. Probably gonna have to wait till later.

Congratulations to everyone, and to those that have moved to Former Staff, thank you guys so much for all you have done thus far. I hope you all pop back in from time to time.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out with the old, :cry:
In with the new, :bow:

I really didn't know the veterans, but I'm still sad they've given up their posts. But the group of former staff members will be even better with these new additions. :) And congrats to Sicklyboy and Bortz, I guess. I've never seen the blue bars underneath the usernames, so that's cool.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Welcome on-board, guys! :hrth: I'm sure you will do a great job.

Sad to see the old guys leave... I hope they'll still hang around every now and then :wub:

I myself have been around the block and covered every position available on the forum at the some point or other
Never truer words have been spoken, mate :lol: Great to still have you around after all these years! I mean, you're member #25 :O

Bortzanator, a moderator???
Are you fucking shitting me? Dammit. Better luck for me next year, I guess.
If Hentmei 4.44 wasn't such a disappointment you'd have been one by now ;o;

(or maybe not)

Reactions: ProtoKun7 and Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.