Hacking SSBB on a Japanese wii - ERROR

rsyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i got a dvd5 backup of SSBB (SSBX) and i have a japanese wii (3.1j firmware) with original Wiikey

but the game doesn't work, i'm getting the "can't read" error

does someone know how to get the game working on my JPN Wii?

thanks a lot

Gokou282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haven't tried the dvd5 version but dvd9 version definitely works on a Jap wii. You'll have to update but you won't get any problems.

lucasogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi!!! i have a japanese wii and im going to put wiikey.... fast question... if i play just japanese backups (NTSC-J)... can i have problems like brick or dual channels!? or this things happens when i use US backups (NTSC-U)?!?! i dont want to use european versions... never...

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hi!!! i have a japanese wii and im going to put wiikey.... fast question... if i play just japanese backups (NTSC-J)... can i have problems like brick or dual channels!? or this things happens when i use US backups (NTSC-U)?!?! i dont want to use european versions... never...
Yes, if you play the same region as the wii you will never get brick/dual channels.
You only get brick/dual channels when you UPDATE on another region's game. So if your firmware is higher, playing US games will be fine.

lucasogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
how can i have sure about my firmware and the update that comes with the game?! u know... to know if its higher or not

r1cky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Always check for the newest updates from the wii setting before you install any updates that comes with any games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night