Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
awofadeju said:
Just to calirfy, so what exactly do we have to do to change the text and voices into english..sorry if i sound dumb

Well, I tried that, but it didn't work.(some files were too big to replace) And for some reason, I can't change the topic title.

Since this didn't work I tried putting the JPN voices into the US version (this solves at least one of the problems) And since there is also a DVD5 Brawl now, I figured this was the best way to solve the problem.

st40611

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it works pretty much perfectly so far. One thing to watch out for though is that if you first have the original (as in, English voice, backup or retail) SSBB booted and figured that you want to have the Japanese voice, do NOT simply swap the disc; I did this while in SSE since I couldn't stand Pokemon Trainer's voice, and the instant I swapped, I heard Pokemon Trainer yelled at "Get Back!" in English again, and then complete freeze with a loud beep. So, don't swap.

paOol

Trophies
XP
Country
so i need the jap version again (deleted the .iso) in order to do this?
or can someone upload the working .iso of the american version with japanese voice?

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i uploaded the sound from smash x ntsc-j. its on megaupload packed in a rar

enjoy !
if its not OK to do this ill remove the link ;x
Code:
smashx japanese.rar 81.92 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAOHMG6M

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i uploaded the sound from smash x ntsc-j for those that need it (like paOol ;P ). i wasnt suggesting that different sounds can be repacked in it. i mentioned it was packed in a rar to be painfully obvious and it saved me 20 MB of u/l time on my 50 KB/s u/l line

although i can see that you want to customize the sound file to add different sounds and your question stands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.