Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nope. There is not an SSB game for the Nintendo DS.

If you're looking for a fighting game similar to SSB - try out Jump! Ultimate Stars (name is probably incorrect...)

yaynds.gif

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yankees26eac92 said:
Is there a SSB homebrew game for the ds? Maybe someone could tell me a really good fighting comercial game. Thanks

You could always try Jump! Ultimate Stars (J) if u like manga and good fighting games... It is almostly like Super Jump Brothers for DS XD... the only problem is the japanese, but u can get a spanish translated torrent (just like I did) or u can learn japanese too (like I did too XD)

guys here are fast alright... nice apollo justice sig btw

wiki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bleach: Blade of Fate
Bleach DS 2nd Kokui Hirameku Requiem
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Most consider bleach to be the best fighter on ds atm. Unfortunately, I think that's all the commercial fighting games on ds. If only Capcom and SNK released their franchises.
frown.gif

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I found it but its a few years old and proably nothing special if it works at all.

Its called Super Smash Bros Tactics and it doesnt seem to work with the R4. I think it works with DS-X because thats the card I used it on but I can barley remember it. I'm sure it works with other carts but I dont know and it can't be DLDI patched so you'll just have to try it for your self.

Here the link, just uploaded it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAUR1RQL

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, didnt relize it was on here. But I'm pretty sure it does work but If I remember correcly its kind of like the Halo hombrew (Incomplete) as you cant do anything exept move. But my memory of this game is so little that I mind as well be making this up.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

tactics is boring anyway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.