Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v2.0.0

What's new?
  • SRLoader now runs on flashcards!
    Check here for instructions on how to use it with flashcards: https://gbatemp.net/threads/srloader-nds-app-for-dsi.472200/
    Please note that some flashcards aren't tested, so DS games may not work with some of them. It is confirmed working with SuperCard DSTWO.
  • Sound/Mic frequency option added!
    Currently doesn't with with latest DSiWarehax version of nds-bootstrap.
    Also works for flashcard users running SRLoader on DSi/3DS/2DS!

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok a bug im haveing with the srlloader ver 2.0.2 is when i load settings it freazes and when i rebot and use sudoku hax again then it loads the setting?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and audio glitches are still a thing

i ment 2.0.1 sry

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
audio gets some what corrupted like random beeps in mario kart as well as static and for mario64ds audio is out of place and yoshi when he sticks his toung out his *young* slow after 3 times of useing it repeatly but after the 4th time is gets corrupted and this happens to almos evrey game i try

audio gets some what corrupted like random beeps in mario kart as well as static and for mario64ds audio is out of place and yoshi when he sticks his toung out his *young* slow after 3 times of useing it repeatly but after the 4th time is gets corrupted and this happens to almos evrey game i try
sorry for the spelling errors

thom_tl

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Audio glitches in game happen with nds-bootstrap(The backend API of SRLoader) also your .nds file could be corrupted. and you just said to me the glitches happen in the settings please say the correct info so people can help you their best.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first time when you boot srloader if you try to go to settings it freazes and needs a reboot and when starrting srloader it load settings insted of the srloader screen but after messing around in setting i got that issue fixed

but my ds rom is fine thx for letting me know that its just the nds-bootstrap

thom_tl

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
first time when you boot srloader if you try to go to settings it freazes and needs a reboot and when starrting srloader it load settings insted of the srloader screen but after messing around in setting i got that issue fixed

but my ds rom is fine thx for letting me know that its just the nds-bootstrap
Like i said Earliar please tell people the correct information, I asked you about the audio so i could help you. I am not a dev of SRLoader nor am I a dev of nds-bootstrap so I can't help you with the settings menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Audio glitches in game happen with nds-bootstrap(The backend API of SRLoader) also your .nds file could be corrupted. and you just said to me the glitches happen in the settings please say the correct info so people can help you their best.
Audio glitches are due to ARM7 SCFG_EXT being locked, unless SRLoader is being used on a flashcard, where sound is fixed in DS mode.

Reactions: thom_tl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"