Gaming SPOILER - Botw lost woods

Fotonick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am trying to reach the colossal pink tree in the middle of lost woods area but got some trouble doing so.
If the first area is easy to pass by simply following lit torches, once I reach the point with 2 torches how do I progress further? No more torches to follow and no ideas left. I've tried following haunted trees with a smiling face but no luck, someone has any hint?
Ty.

frighteningedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to reach the colossal pink tree in the middle of lost woods area but got some trouble doing so.
If the first area is easy to pass by simply following lit torches, once I reach the point with 2 torches how do I progress further? No more torches to follow and no ideas left. I've tried following haunted trees with a smiling face but no luck, someone has any hint?
Ty.

If you look at all of the torches, the wind blows their flames in the direction you need to go. So if you have your own torch, you can just follow your torch's flame.

Reactions: Fotonick

Fotonick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, discovered it by myself even if not really following the fire but the floating firefly-like things in the woods, like the fire affected by the wind.
Really beautiful that part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all