Gaming [spoiler] BOTW : Link must become a... [Gerudo town related]

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I havent figured out yet how to do that, but i have the feeling that Link must become a transgender
I explain, I just reached the Gerudo Town, but it's a fortified town and when I try to enter, I get blocked by Gerudo Guard, saying no Voe (men) are allowed, only Vai (Woman) are.
So my first though was, maybe I have to sneak in, talk to their chief and persude her to let me go in freely.
But when I climb walls, I automatically get spotted, no matter what I do, and I get kicked out by Gerudoo Guards.
So, I though once again, maybe I have to disguise as a girl... Nah, certainly not Link-like habitude...
I surely have to find a secret passage to go in...
So I ran around the fortified town in search for some secret passage, and I saw a guy running around.
He said that Gerudo loved Sand Boots, and he has one. They are extremely rare since the only guy making them passed out. So, obviously, I ask him to give me them, but he says :
If you were a girl, maybe I would give them to you, but to a boy? NO!

So, doubts all vanished, Link have to disguise as a girl...

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The correct term is crossdressing :P
Link is only deguised, not changing his sex.

And yes, it's required to progress ingame.
you dressed as a girl?
really?
does Link really look like a girl, or some masculine girl?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
you dressed as a girl?
really?
does Link really look like a girl, or some masculine girl?
He already looks very feminine in his normal clothes. lol
so yeah:
58b890584601781c008b45bd-1280

Shokan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Funny that you bring this subject. I didn't felt the need honestly to start a topic on this part of the game but since the door is open.. I saw the 10/10 euphoria everywhere since the launch of BOTW but they are IMO, so overrated. There are so many flaw in this game story.. When its not simply pure emptiness.. I mean, you saved Gerudo land, Gerudo town's ladies and the Gerudo young queen on top of that and still.. You have to cross-dress in order to get in. Voe aren't allowed but yet, every 100 years, a male Gerudo is born to rule over them. So, its only a matter of time before a male Voe appear in town, its not like there are 0 male allowed period. You can't sneek inside playing as a stealth ninja/Solid Snake but you can cross-dress trouble free just in front of the entrance guards. It sound like the little ginger queen kept all the merits from beating the desert Colossus and instead, she gave you in return a blade. A unique blade, and still, very breakable like everything else. Except your much needed.. silk made Gerudo outfit to get this *amazing sword*. You can't sell buy weapon in the world of Hyrule because except Link himself, not a single store owner is stupid enough to risk his business on these defect-prone goods.

10/10! Perfect.

I'm a bit salty here, its a good game overall, but IMO, far from perfect.. gosh.

Last edited by Shokan,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Funny that you bring this subject. I didn't felt the need honestly to start a topic on this part of the game but since the door is open.. I saw the 10/10 euphoria everywhere since the launch of BOTW but they are IMO, so overrated. There are so many flaw in this game story.. When its not simply pure emptiness.. I mean, you saved Gerudo land, Gerudo town's ladies and the Gerudo young queen on top of that and still.. You have to cross-dress in order to get in. Voe aren't allowed but yet, every 100 years, a male Gerudo is born to rule over them. So, its only a matter of time before a male Voe appear in town, its not like there are 0 male allowed period. You can't sneek inside playing as a stealth ninja/Solid Snake but you can cross-dress trouble free just in front of the entrance guards. It sound like the little ginger queen kept all the merits from beating the desert Colossus and in instead, she gave you in return a blade. A unique blade, and still, very breakable like everything else. Except your much needed.. silk made Gerudo outfit to get this *amazing sword*. You can't sell buy weapon in the world of Hyrule because except Link himself, not a single store owner is stupid enough to risk his business on these defect-prone goods.

10/10! Perfect.

I'm a bit salty here, its a good game overall, but IMO, far from perfect.. gosh.
ill take your salt for my meal in BOTW
gratz for your 1st post
you made a strong impression here

Shokan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ill take your salt for my meal in BOTW
gratz for your 1st post
you made a strong impression here

My pleasure bud,

I'm following this community for years, still, didn't felt the need to post. Lately my Zelda savestate account got corrupted (mocha+rednand) but I figured a way to restore them playing with FTPiiU before an official first post asking for help. Cool community, Zelda near-leak post was entertaining, to say the least.

Last edited by Shokan,

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Link's not transgender - meaning that he's comfortable with being a man/male. He's just cross-dressing!

Although, he looks better in his Gerudo garb that I would, for pete's sake. Link is a damn twink anyhow, skinny with a "pretty boy" face.

Reactions: VinsCool

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's great to add Spoiler tag in the title, but you also spoil directly inside the thread's title...
I renamed it. (but now it's even more mysterious, people will want to read it)
I'll rename it again.

I explain, I just reached the Gerudo Town,
I just reached Emilith, and someone said "you can't enter the town if you are not a girl... But I should have dress like a girl"
So, It's known from very early in the game that you'll have to do it.

I don't know how far I am from visiting gerudo, but I think i'm still at the beginning. I just reached the second village.

Last edited by Cyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol