Gaming Splinter Cell Double Agent Wii

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never played the others, but I got this the other day and sofar I'm impressed, but to be honest I've never been much for console FPS's. The wii has changed that.

Controls are a little clumsy sometimes but I really like the title so far.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely not an FPS. It's a stealth based action game. You know, sneak around, don't get caught, save the world from nuclear death? You can switch to first person view for precise shooting, but that's about as close to an FPS as you'll get.

As for the gameplay, the controls are super-wonky and the camera is horrible. I never thought that bad camera mechanics could kill a game, but in Splinter Cell: DA, it just e'ffing slaughtered it. Play it on the PS2 or Xbox360, hell of a lot better.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ARGH, yah my bad, I didn't really MEAN First person. *smacks self* Third...THIRD, but I guess ya sorta a shooter. Hrmm ya I guess not, anyways thats what came out.
shy.gif
I'll refrain from tainting the boards with that kinda mistake again
wtf.gif

sorry guys,

And I concur the camera control is super clumsy, its an okay game but not my favorite so far.

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I just bought it used from ebay. I really liked the three preivious SC games so let's see if the Wii version is any good
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end