Gaming Splinter Cell 3D

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm thinking of buying it on launch because I really liked all SC games that came out. But I really have problems finding any information or videos for this game. Anyone knows something about this game? Is it a new entry or a remake? Someone seen a video?

I really find it strange that there's nearly nothing known about this game although its release is in 3 weeks
unsure.gif

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm, that lighthouse scene is from Chaos Theory so it seems it will be a remake of that. Really Ubisoft? They already remade it for DS, so why no new game or at least a remake of another SC game
frown.gif

Mefisteso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think, that it should be my first game, during the line-up is low quality. I just wait with preorder for a review which will say if game works properly and fluently.

mortys

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've try it for a few minutes and it seems to be the PS2 version. The game is not so beautifull but the 3D effect works great and the game runs fluently. The touch panel is use to select the weapons and interact the world. Look like a solid game/conversion of Chaos Theory. But as I haven't played it for a long time...

SpaceJump

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mortys said:
I've try it for a few minutes and it seems to be the PS2 version. The game is not so beautifull but the 3D effect works great and the game runs fluently. The touch panel is use to select the weapons and interact the world. Look like a solid game/conversion of Chaos Theory. But as I haven't played it for a long time...
How do you control the camera?

Where did you play it so early?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night