Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont play it nintendo can detect programs like splathax so just in case when you're done turn off your wii u
Please stop misinforming people, that error code has nothing to do with the mods on this thread, it has to do with his internet or how the internet is set up on his WiiU.

TF_Slayar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea why this is happening.

I've done gear editing before, but now the program is wonky. I connected to the program with my Wii U just fine, but now only the default items are showing up, there's missing icons, and a lot of numbers are question marks. Now, I have 2 TCPGeckos. One for BOTW, and the other for the other games. The BOTW TCP gives me absolutely nothing, and the other gives me the aforementioned default clothing. I have no idea what's going on.

NintendoFilms

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone made a list of what the files in Splatoon are (mainly in the Models folder)? I've been making a list but wanted to know if one's been made already.

KrazyBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me the names of the people who made the colorizer? I know one for them was NWplayer, but I need all of them so I can credit them in my YT safe colorizer video

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The /Models files are in szs format, but I can't get the game to read re-compressed versions of these files, it just crashes with a loud buzzing sound. I've tried both Wii U ZIP and Every File Explorer. Has anyone else successfully gotten the game to load re-compressed files/know what program I should use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s