Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted User

Can someone please rip to obj/dae and convert tex to dds/tga/png for the splatfest car? The one where callie & Marie sings and dance

emgamer915

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out what the problem was! My inkling had the darkest skin color, which was called "6," and it was saying 6 wasn't valid. I don't know if this will be a problem for other people, but I did a little experimenting and both the 6th eye color and 6th skin tone will cause the hack to not work.
Sorry to bother you!

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all right. recently i've upgraded to windows 10 and effectively reformating my comp. but i've re-installed java, python and the AIO. but whenever i try to execute the menu in idle, it just gives me this error before asking for my ip

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\myname\Downloads\Splat-AIO-master\Splat-AIO 2\Resources\run\main\menu.py", line 3, in <module>
cver = int(open("./Resources/setup/ver.txt", "r").read())
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './Resources/setup/ver.txt'
>>>
the faster the help, the merrier!

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out what the problem was! My inkling had the darkest skin color, which was called "6," and it was saying 6 wasn't valid. I don't know if this will be a problem for other people, but I did a little experimenting and both the 6th eye color and 6th skin tone will cause the hack to not work.
Sorry to bother you!
SelectedIndex starts from 0, so skin #6 is recognized as #5 internally
If it was coming up as a SelectedIndex of 6 then it means you somehow managed to get skin #7
Weird

...Ah, there were 7 the whole time and I just can't count

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

all right. recently i've upgraded to windows 10 and effectively reformating my comp. but i've re-installed java, python and the AIO. but whenever i try to execute the menu in idle, it just gives me this error before asking for my ip

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\myname\Downloads\Splat-AIO-master\Splat-AIO 2\Resources\run\main\menu.py", line 3, in <module>
cver = int(open("./Resources/setup/ver.txt", "r").read())
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './Resources/setup/ver.txt'
>>>
the faster the help, the merrier!
It means there's stuff missing that shouldn't be, so redownload it
Or just make some random text file with the same name and put a number in it

Last edited by seresaa,

Pyrochrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there going to be a hack to get unused gear like the the global testfire gear,no clothes gear, and other gear with glitched names? Are there going to be Weapon ones too? like the rainmaker, The unused kingsquid roller and other ones?
I believe there is a way to obtain the Testfire shirt, as well as the unused elite octoling goggles.....not sure about no gear or rainmaker, but we'll probably work that out eventually. Also, what's this kingsquid roller you're talking about? if you mean the krak-on roller, that's definitely not unused...

Last edited by Pyrochrome,

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, today the Discord server owner decided to delete the server after some of the Hackers left because of displeasure with the leadership. This was not our intended outcome, and we believe it was a rather rash and unnecessary decision. We are currently discussing the possibility of a new server. Please stay tuned for more details.

Last edited by OatmealDome,

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate to tune back with no good results. but there is already a text file with the name ver and the only thing side of it is the number 11. i wonder if it maybe has something to do with the fact i had to extract the file AIO-master with winrar? though i doubt it, but i'd like to give as much details as i can w

SupDos

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what happened to the discord did i got kicked

Hey everyone, today the Discord server owner decided to delete the server after some of the Hackers left because of displeasure with the leadership. This was not our intended outcome, and we believe it was a rather rash and unnecessary decision. We are currently discussing the possibility of a new server. Please stay tuned for more details.

Reactions: ToonRudy

huskydude11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe there is a way to obtain the Testfire shirt, as well as the unused elite octoling goggles.....not sure about no gear or rainmaker, but we'll probably work that out eventually. Also, what's this kingsquid roller you're talking about? if you mean the krak-on roller, that's definitely not unused...

Its an unused roller. go to 2:17 in the video

also, if there is a way to get those unused items, please tell me!

Last edited by huskydude11,

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, let me explain myself :(

I realize that deleting the chatroom was a very dumb idea, and it was from stress and I kinda had a panic attack and just did it

If everyone's pissed at me I 100% understand that, but I would like to attempt to re-earn the respect of you all.

tl;dr I'm sorry I fucked up I really regret it :cry:

D

Deleted User

Oh and Kapu's back at the new server. Surprise...I guess. Well, we forgive him for his sins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol