Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I've made a .bat file for anyone who gets a jarfile error when trying to run the included run.bat file (like me)
Just extract and run this in your Splatoon Colorizer folder!

Attachments

• SCBat_Alt.rar
    131 bytes · Views: 272

D0GMEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any help? I get this:

Untitledz.png

This is what I did:

1. Started up my Wii U, And boot Splatoon.
2. I press Home, and run Kernel31 (5.5.0 / 5.5.1) from here: thekawaiiserver.biz.
3. When the browser closes, I re-open it, and launch TCPGeeko.
4. When the browser closes, I go back to the game. (I try to preform this in the Main Hub.)
5. I open Splatoon Colorizer, type the IP address from my Wii U (does it matter if its static?), I wait for a bit, and I get this error.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Any help? I get this:

View attachment 48177

This is what I did:

1. Started up my Wii U, And boot Splatoon.
2. I press Home, and run Kernel31 (5.5.0 / 5.5.1) from here: thekawaiiserver.biz.
3. When the browser closes, I re-open it, and launch TCPGeeko.
4. When the browser closes, I go back to the game. (I try to preform this in the Main Hub.)
5. I open Splatoon Colorizer, type the IP address from my Wii U (does it matter if its static?), I wait for a bit, and I get this error.
Run kexploit, then gecko, THEN the game.

Reactions: D0GMEAT

constellated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im confused on how to find an i.p. address to connect it to. everything i try or think is right ends up with "connection timed out" or "connection denied" so i'm guessing that i'm not doing it right. where exactly can i find my router's config page or a network scanner app? i'm so confused. sorry

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
im confused on how to find an i.p. address to connect it to. everything i try or think is right ends up with "connection timed out" or "connection denied" so i'm guessing that i'm not doing it right. where exactly can i find my router's config page or a network scanner app? i'm so confused. sorry
What OS are you using?

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is a video tut possible. No matter what I try splatoon freezes on the boot screen after I launch tcpgecko/pygecko.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
i use windows 7!
like, i can get the colorizer window up i just cant connect it to my wii u, i keep getting this
http://imgur.com/OCIzNJX (sorry i forget how to upload images oops)
Ok, press "Start" and "R", then type "cmd" hit enter. In the command prompt type in "ipcconfig" enter. Your IP address should be listed on there. Try navigating to the gateway ip in a web browser.

constellated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, press "Start" and "R", then type "cmd" hit enter. In the command prompt type in "ipcconfig" enter. Your IP address should be listed on there. Try navigating to the gateway ip in a web browser.
now its saying "Connection refused: Connect" with the same wall of text in the last picture (or something close, not sure if its exact but I can take a picture if necessary). i looked up the ip address i used and it brought me to a page with the connected devices and stuff and the mac address of my wii u is listed on there, if thats what you meant by navigating to the gateway ip?

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
now its saying "Connection refused: Connect" with the same wall of text in the last picture (or something close, not sure if its exact but I can take a picture if necessary). i looked up the ip address i used and it brought me to a page with the connected devices and stuff and the mac address of my wii u is listed on there, if thats what you meant by navigating to the gateway ip?
That is what I meant, you should be able to find the IP of your Wii U on there somewhere. Good luck, every device is diffrent.

constellated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, okay, just to make sure i got the steps right.
i made sure tcpGecko was up and running, and connected to my wii u and all. splatoon is up and im in the lobby.
then i ran the colorizer, and when it came up i entered the same ip address i used to connect on tcpGecko with, which is my wii u one, and i typed that into the text box at the top and clicked connect
it took a moment and then it gave me the "connection timed out: connect" message.
were all those steps correct? maybe i went wrong somewhere in there or im missing something because im a huge noob when it comes to this stuff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Bye bye