Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save editor
(includes welcome amiibo support!)

Please read instructions carefully.

Use this tool at your own risk.
By using it, you are responsible of any data lost.
Please, keep a backup of your savegame.

If you want to give some feedback, always try to give the most possible information: homebrew method, firmware version, game region, what did you edit...

----------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RAM METHOD

Support for RAM method has been dropped for Welcome amiibo update.
And it will never be back, sorry.

Why?

The amiibo update requires the console firmware to be on 11.x, which automatically kills the browser exploit that allows the AC:NL RAM hacking method.

Basically, Nintendo killed the RAM hacking method unintentionally.

Last edited by marc_max,

temptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for your work! btw there's a typo in the web editor, in any language the first item is "trébol cuatro hojas (hierbajo) which is spanish, and it should be fourleaf clover in english, quadrifoglio in italian and in french it should be trèfle.

Reactions: Deleted User

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
First RAM injection was successful! ^_^

Oh sorry.
But it's also possible to make an editor for a savedatafiler dump ?
Like for money, item.... ?
It should be possible if someone manages to recalculate checksums. However, I only have access to a 'spideable' 2DS, so my method will be just simple RAM hacking.
Thanks for your work! btw there's a typo in the web editor, in any language the first item is "trébol cuatro hojas (hierbajo) which is spanish, and it should be fourleaf clover in english, quadrifoglio in italian and in french it should be trèfle.
As I said, these are only quick tests. There a lot to do, specially on the item list :-(
Can you remove rocks and add villagers?
You can remove rocks with it now. You cannot add villagers, but you may be able to edit villagers in a future.

Attachments

• B_MPUx4W0AAyxYS.jpg
    B_MPUx4W0AAyxYS.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10,242
D

Deleted User

You can remove rocks with it now. You cannot add villagers, but you may be able to edit villagers in a future.
I just saw that you could, but it was kinda hard to see how to do it. Are you gonna add more items later, and how long will it take to add villager editing feature?

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's going to fail for most users, since I could only test it with a retail cartridge on european 2DS 9.5, and RAM addresses may change.
If it didn't work for you, please send me your acnlram.bin file and tell me which console, version and region you are using.

amazing work! :D really, great stuff! I'll be trying it out and sending you my acnlram.bin file when I get a chance. Is there any other way I can be of help?

NeoKamek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave this a whirl today, with a US cartridge. It looks like you might be working on the editor right now, because I uploaded the same dump twice and got different results. Either way, the dump was off by 0x100 bytes. I generated a corrected dump with my own tools and it appears to show up.

Grass wear data is after the map data (about 0x6428 bytes after the start of the map data). FFs give you full grass, 00s give you desert, and any value inbetween appears to represent different stages of wear. Haven't figured out the exact length yet though, it seems to go on for longer than it should.

Items in the house are in a different block of RAM than the town data. Start looking around 0x10325CC of a full RAM dump (yours might be different due to region differences).

I'll contribute some item hex values when I get the opportunity.

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First RAM injection was successful! ^_^

It should be possible if someone manages to recalculate checksums. However, I only have access to a 'spideable' 2DS, so my method will be just simple RAM hacking.

As I said, these are only quick tests. There a lot to do, specially on the item list :-(

how do we inject?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr