Hardware [Speculation] Nintendo’s Next-Gen Hardware Specs

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
when the hell has a Hardware Speculation on Nintendo product been true with cutting edge tech....

NEVER!

my educated guess.

1ghz cpu
512 mb ram
and a new gimmick

Pokemon diamond and pearl confirmed!

Reactions: VinsCool

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when the hell has a Hardware Speculation on Nintendo product been true with cutting edge tech....
NEVER!
my educated guess.

1ghz cpu
512 mb ram
and a new gimmick
Pokemon diamond and pearl confirmed!
your specs are too damn high for a nintendo console, you need to think more about 2007 specs

So True ^^V

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I swear, I've seen those twice now - once as the Wii U's rumoured specs, once as a successor's specs last year. Also, if you're going to copy-paste an article, don't post at all - a link would've sufficed.

Reactions: Vengenceonu

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even though the specs sounds too good to be true, I personally think that the next Nintendo hardware will consist of whatever is cheap and plentiful. With plenty of mobile phones out there, I hope that they'll include a screen that's at least 720p and even a minimum of 1gb RAM but then again, Nintendo could always place an order for custom made parts instead. I wouldn't even put it past Nintendo to recycle their Wii U gamepad screens into their new handheld.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I swear, I've seen those twice now - once as the Wii U's rumoured specs, once as a successor's specs last year. Also, if you're going to copy-paste an article, don't post at all - a link would've sufficed.

It even says at the top this is an article from January 2014.

lismati

Speedrunner in practice
Trophies
Website
www.wiiplanet.info
XP
Country
Poland
Nintendo Fusion was the top contender in the pre-WiiU speculations. This is old, and utterly unrealistic. Not a chance of seeing a Nintendo product with specs like this.

Not untill 2024, that is. Kappa

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure but the current Wii U gamepad's resolution and screen seems like a perfect fit for the a next-gen Nintendo handheld.

It's probably more of prototype to see consumers reactions since Nintendo's next-gen leap on the handheld market is probably going to see big changes and Nintendo has been dominating the handheld scene for so long I'd think they are taking measures to insure proper success in the form of the Wii U gamepad as beta testing.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I would be disappointed if these specs were true. Low-end in true Nintendo fashion.
Personally, I think the dual-screen idea was fantastic and worked wonderfully, but it's time to return to a GBA-like design.
Or PSP, if you're so inclined.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: