'South Park: The Fractured But Whole' Release Date Revealed

Capture.JPG

Ubisoft announced today that the sequel to 2014's Stick of Truth will come to PC, PS4 and XboxOne this October 17th 2017.

A new trailer has been released for the occasion:

Anyone who purchases this title will receive South Park: The Stick of Truth for free as a limited time gift until January 31, 2018.

Pre-orders will also receive an exclusive in-game assistant, Towelie: Your Gaming Bud. The latter provides helpful and hilarious advice and commentary to players at key locations throughout the game.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-17_18-22-30.png
    upload_2017-5-17_18-22-30.png
    969.4 KB · Views: 165

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We understood Matt and Trey for the Stick of Truth because THQ went down right during development and they had to wait for Ubisoft to be interested in their project. But now? I can't imagine why such a huge delay to be honest. They even claimed they had more experience after the first game...

Oh fuck it, I can't stay mad at them <3 I won't preorder though.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

DarkWork0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A better way to have worded it is that Nintendo is very picky with the amount and type of "mature" content that they want to allow on their system. Look at the binding of isaac for example. That game got denied multiple times due to the crude humor and religious themes in it. South park doesn't just have basic mature humor they go above and beyond.
But MadWorld on the Wii and ZombieU for WiiU have much more mature content imo. I believe The Binding of Issac was banned just for the religious aspects, not the crude humor.

Last edited by DarkWork0,

Soulation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, Jeez. What could be the reason for the delay, I wonder.
Whatever it is, I hope it's not politics. Season 20 was horrible because of it.

Last edited by Soulation,

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, Jeez. What could be the reason for the delay, I wonder.
Whatever it is, I hope it's not politics. Season 20 was horrible because of it.
Season 20 wasn't horrible it was actually pretty good although it ended in a confusing way. However if it's anything like the stick of truth in terms of story, game play and comedy than I'd say the wait is worth it.

Last edited by BlackWizzard17,

Soulation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, but repeating the same joke over and over and over for the entire season isn't my idea of "pretty good".
But I have to get over the fact that there are people who genuinely think S20 is "smart and funny". It's pointless to argue about taste.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, but repeating the same joke over and over and over for the entire season isn't my idea of "pretty good".
But I have to get over the fact that there are people who genuinely think S20 is "smart and funny". It's pointless to argue about taste.
IMHO it tastes like a giant douche... Not that I had tested any.

PS: But you could argue it tastes like a turd sandwich...

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Deleted User
S

Saiyan Lusitano

2018? Yikes. That's a long wait.

Well, at least the show will return later this year (August) so that's something I'm definitely looking forward to. Even though I despised most of Season 20 there were a few gems in there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because nintendo players doesnt like mature or this kind of games on their consoles, let alone the other third party stuff they dont buy and that does not sell on nintendo platforms... But don't worry, you will get mario vs the rabbits.
Right on. Who'd want this piece of shit game when you'll be getting Mario X Rabbids.

Season 20 wasn't horrible it was actually pretty good although it ended in a confusing way
It ended in a confusing way? Hell no, it was clear as day what they were saying.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2018? Yikes. That's a long wait.

Well, at least the show will return later this year (August) so that's something I'm definitely looking forward to. Even though I despised most of Season 20 there were a few gems in there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right on. Who'd want this piece of shit game when you'll be getting Mario X Rabbids.

It ended in a confusing way? Hell no, it was clear as day what they were saying.
Rabbids? ew, no thanks. I love mario games, but don't mix shit like rabbits with mario...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/