Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

D

Deleted User

I looked at the github and there was agb twl and native firmware files
firmware.bin is changing to native_firmware.bin?

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got bored while searching for some files today/tonight (00:51) so i decided to spend an hour making a splashscreen for rei6 whenever it gets finished [emoji14]
probably couldve done it a bit faster and better if i didnt spend half an hour writing "Rei 6"
would it work on the current version of REI?

D

Deleted User

Has anyone compiled the latest commit for B9S. I haven't been able to get my system setup properly to build it, but I would like to play around with it.
i havent yet but tomorrow i might
depends on how much crap i break on my 3ds before then

Reactions: stl25

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone compiled the latest commit for B9S. I haven't been able to get my system setup properly to build it, but I would like to play around with it.

Yes. It seems to be working very well. Then again, so did the previous set of commits. I'm not really sure what is new, but, InScripted R8 (iso site, "CFW Discussion" section, or official GW forum, "A9LH & Custom Firmware Discussion" section, your choice) includes it for your previewing pleasure (along with Cakes 202, which no longer crashes when not booted from a dedicated chainloader). Also, check out the build time ;) And no, that's not edited. It actually was built at 1:37 PM EST (13:37). I've included an archive that contains just the .firm and patches.dat file in case that's all you need. But I'd highly recommend my AIO to anyone who wants a ready-to-go copy.

Attachments

• ReiNAND.7z
    13.9 KB · Views: 89
D

Deleted User

Yes. It seems to be working very well. Then again, so did the previous set of commits. I'm not really sure what is new, but, InScripted R8 (iso site, "CFW Discussion" section, or official GW forum, "A9LH & Custom Firmware Discussion" section, your choice) includes it for your previewing pleasure (along with Cakes 202, which no longer crashes when not booted from a dedicated chainloader). Also, check out the build time ;) And no, that's not edited. It actually was built at 1:37 PM EST (13:37). I've included an archive that contains just the .firm and patches.dat file in case that's all you need. But I'd highly recommend my AIO to anyone who wants a ready-to-go copy.
pronably a stupid question but where is your AIO?
(lol when I typed stupid it suggested stupod in autocorrect

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pronably a stupid question but where is your AIO?
(lol when I typed stupid it suggested stupod in autocorrect

It's on "that iso site" and "that max site" in the "CFW Discussion" and "A9LH & Custom Firmware Discussion" sections, respectively. I considered releasing a lite version here, but decided it would defeat the purpose. I've used your splash images as well. Though I did have to rename them since the filenames have changed.

Last edited by Kazuma77,
D

Deleted User

Broke emunands in latest commit btw! Don't use it if you use an emunand!
I just noticed that a few seconds before I got the notification XD
so when emunand is fixed sysnand will be booted with R1 now?
also bottom screen loads properly now

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Broke emunands in latest commit btw! Don't use it if you use an emunand!

OK, I've made a note of it, and uploaded a copy of the old version in my AIO's release threads for people that need it to work with EmuNAND. There probably aren't many, but, it's there now. I did mention that these are pre-release builds, and that some features may not be fully functional yet (or even work at all). So, no one should have been caught off guard by this. Still, thanks for the heads up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn