Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Whats that? if i can play pirated games as it is, i dont see a point in adding meme features, lol.

I could be wrong, but I think he means booting reinand from a payload on NAND or from the stage2 payload of Arm9LoaderHax/Kernel9LoaderHax. Aka, being able to boot reinand without an SD card installed.

You'll have to fork your own version of Arm9LoaderHax/Kernel9LoaderHax, then go through the trouble of telling the newcomers how to install it/change their A9HL install if that's how they are running it. If you want to try that...good luck with that. :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but I think he means booting reinand from a payload on NAND or from the stage2 payload of Arm9LoaderHax/Kernel9LoaderHax. Aka, being able to boot reinand without an SD card installed.

You'll have to fork your own version of Arm9LoaderHax/Kernel9LoaderHax, then go through the trouble of telling the newcomers how to install it/change their A9HL install if that's how they are running it. If you want to try that...good luck with that. :P
oh, i was gonna do that a long time ago but with a bare bones RN and built into a fork of a9lh.. but if the full thing can fit, then im sure its as easy as making a single tool that can copy a payload to nand since all a9lh payloads run the same way.

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, i was gonna do that a long time ago but with a bare bones RN and built into a fork of a9lh.. but if the full thing can fit, then im sure its as easy as making a single tool that can copy a payload to nand since all a9lh payloads run the same way.

Awesome- as usual I look forward to your work! ☺️

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haven't touched my 3ds in months,
how can i tell which version or rei i have installed?
will my old version support latest emunand?
what is latest version?3.6?where can i download the latest version? all i see on git are uncompiled files and it does not say anything about version

how do i update to latest version reinand? i am on N3dsxl using menuhax and CTR boot manager
what files do i need to and need to replace on my SD?

why don't you ever update OP with basic info like this like which version you are currently at, and how to update from old version?

Last edited by weatMod,

Kuroi-Akira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
haven't touched my 3ds in months,
how can i tell which version or rei i have installed?
will my old version support latest emunand?
what is latest version?3.6?where can i download the latest version? all i see on git are uncompiled files and it does not say anything about version

how do i update to latest version reinand? i am on N3dsxl using menuhax and CTR boot manager
what files do i need to and need to replace on my SD?

why don't you ever update OP with basic info like this like which version you are currently at, and how to update from old version?

https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNand/releases/latest

just replace old files with the new ones.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok yes thanks i found the release page already but i have been comparing the files to the ones i have and it is different

i have the reinand.dat file on my SD root , but not the arm9loaderhax.bin ,but my rei folder is different,the old one has stuff the new one does not
so i should just overwrite the rei folder minus my custom splash.bin file
and the reinand.dat on the root

the other files in my old rei folder that are not in the new one are not needed right? and i do not have to obtain the firmware.bin from elsewhere like before ,not sure what the other file and folder are, ram.txt and thread folder are for, thread folder has a file named arm9.bin inside it
so do not merge the rei folders just copy my custom splash.bin file so i can paste it back later, then delete the rei folder then copy the new one to the SD, i do not need those other files in there right ?

Untitled.jpg

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
ok yes thanks i found the release page already but i have been comparing the files to the ones i have and it is different

i have the reinand.dat file on my SD root , but not the arm9loaderhax.bin ,but my rei folder is different,the old one has stuff the new one does not
so i should just overwrite the rei folder minus my custom splash.bin file
and the reinand.dat on the root

the other files in my old rei folder that are not in the new one are not needed right? and i do not have to obtain the firmware.bin from elsewhere like before ,not sure what the other file and folder are, ram.txt and thread folder are for, thread folder has a file named arm9.bin inside it
so do not merge the rei folders just copy my custom splash.bin file so i can paste it back later, then delete the rei folder then copy the new one to the SD, i do not need those other files in there right ?

Untitled.jpg

Just delete yours SD card rei folder and delete the reinand.dat and put the new ones
You don't need the arm9loaderhax.bin because you don't have the Arm9LoaderHax installed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@weatMod
Btw, people will try to push you to install the A9LH cause it's better then MenuHax or MSET exploit (yeah, it really is) but don't install it if you don't want

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, this could be really amazing if it works! Please say you'll consider it? I'll pay you with lots of cookies! Uhm, I don't actually have any cookies though, but I'll think of something.

BTW, so far for me Reinand's A9LH seems to be more stable than the ever popular Luma3DS in suspend mode. With Luma my 2DS would frequently just sort of die after a while. The power seems to be on, but the WiFi light goes out and switching suspend off does nothing. Pressing power does nothing. Etc etc. All I can do is hold until the system forcibly shuts off and restart it. So far Reinand hasn't done this once. Even if it ever does do it it has already far exceeded Luma3DS in stability just by making it this long. Just a fun little factoid anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2