Homebrew Soundhax doesn't open homebrew launcher

Bros.Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys. I'm trying to open the soundhax but when goes to the black screen it comes back to 3DS Home Menu.

I'm on 9.2 in my sysnand in a New3DS. I have EmuNand + Luma and I wanted to change to arm9loaderhax. I already deleted menuhax, luma folder and other stuff in my sdcard but soundhax still refuses to open the homebrew launcher.

I double checked my otherapp.bin and the m4a file, and everything seems to be right.

I play the "<3 nedwill 2016" it goes to a common black screen with "hax 2.8..." but when starts to load the things it comes back to HomeMenu, it doesn't freeze, just come back to Home Menu. I've tried a lot time and I got no success.

Screenshot from my sdcard:

https://ibb.co/jtB0GF

Thank you guys.

Last edited by Bros.Life,

Bros.Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm doing this in SysNand. I don't know why luma would have something about it. My SysNand isn't hacked yet. I'm trying to install arm9loaderhax

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi guys. I'm trying to open the soundhax but when goes to the black screen it comes back to 3DS Home Menu.

I'm on 9.2 in my sysnand in a New3DS. I have EmuNand + Luma and I wanted to change to arm9loaderhax. I already deleted menuhax, luma folder and other stuff in my sdcard but soundhax still refuses to open the homebrew launcher.

I double checked my otherapp.bin and the m4a file, and everything seems to be right.

I play the "<3 nedwill 2016" it goes to a common black screen with "hax 2.8..." but when starts to load the things it comes back to HomeMenu, it doesn't freeze, just come back to Home Menu. I've tried a lot time and I got no success.

Screenshot from my sdcard:

https://ibb.co/jtB0GF

Thank you guys.

Did you download the latest starter kit and extract it to the SD card? It sounds like your boot.3dsx is still the one from your CFW, so it's actually booting into CFW instead of HBL.

Bros.Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you download the latest starter kit and extract it to the SD card? It sounds like your boot.3dsx is still the one from your CFW, so it's actually booting into CFW instead of HBL.

In the beginning I forgot to change the boot.3dsx, it was the old one which I used with menuhax. But then, I downloaded the starter kit and I replaced the boot.3dsx and even the "3ds " folder. However, the same issue happens.

black screen appears, 2.8 hax... and appears something like: "The home menu robbin is ready" and immediately brings me to 3DS Home Menu.

I'm thinking about to format my SysNand 9.2

What do you guys think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday