Sony sending wave of $10 PS Store credit randomly for the holidays. Check your email.

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nav-icon-lg-store-02feb16

As it seems Sony has recently felt quite generous with PSX users again. It seems a wave of $10 PS Store card codes were sent to random emails. Keep in mind this isn't the first time. So if you never got it the first time check your inbox and spam because you might've been lucky enough to receive one of these card codes.

People have reported that these $10 card codes expire 12/24/16 so this Saturday. If you get one make sure to redeem it as quick as possible! If you haven't checked then check now! Also here is a picture of the email and what it should look like below...

psn-credit-holiday-2016.png

This report was only for the US region so if you are JP, UK, etc then this may not apply towards you. If any of you have received this code let me know and tell me if it worked as well if it also expires 12/24/16.

SOURCE

Last edited by Zero72463,
Reactions: Red9419

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure is by email? I usually get these kinds of things by my playstation network messages. I actually got the dragon ball xenoverse beta code access from one of those messages :P

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one a few years ago. It felt nice. Nothing yet this year, but I don't really need it. I hope someone else here gets one.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one a couple weeks ago, but I didn't redeem it in time, I wasn't playing the console daily. I am currently, for how long I don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it