Hacking Sony is still banning people for having CFW on PS3

Panzer_Baboon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they ban people by your psn account only, or do they ban using some sort of console ID which is attached to any account registered to it?

I never play online and never logged directly into psn with my main account or any account for that matter. I'm just worried about my PS4 Pro being affected by this at this point. I even deactivated my CFW devices last night on their site, and then deactivated the Pro from the console out of paranoia.

D

Deleted User

I so badly wanna hack my PS3, but I'm super paranoid and don't want to get banned.
And I'm still wondering why they never bother being Henkaku users :wacko::wacko::wacko:
I'd imagine it's because Henkaku is part of what's keeping the Vita from dying entirely in the west.

falconcrest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do they ban people by your psn account only, or do they ban using some sort of console ID which is attached to any account registered to it?

I never play online and never logged directly into psn with my main account or any account for that matter. I'm just worried about my PS4 Pro being affected by this at this point. I even deactivated my CFW devices last night on their site, and then deactivated the Pro from the console out of paranoia.
dunno,but they banned my account...

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I so badly wanna hack my PS3, but I'm super paranoid and don't want to get banned.

I'd imagine it's because Henkaku is part of what's keeping the Vita from dying entirely in the west.
Hacking the console is fine it's just logging into PSN thats not. Thats why we should warn newbies in the PS3 guide threads having access to PSN under CFW or a sticky. This is the 3rd banned post I've seen today sadly.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Hacking the console is fine it's just logging into PSN thats not. Thats why we should warn newbies in the PS3 guide threads having access to PSN under CFW or a sticky. This is the 3rd banned post I've seen today sadly.
That's the thing though. I really like using PSN, even if just to see what other people are playing or to send dumb messages to my little sister. There's also trophies which are pretty important to me, can't sync 'em without PSN.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the thing though. I really like using PSN, even if just to see what other people are playing or to send dumb messages to my little sister. There's also trophies which are pretty important to me, can't sync 'em without PSN.
Then its probably best not hack it unless you plan on getting another ps3 or ps4 for psn access. Your main account is more valuable than a exploit.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.