Sony Direct, March 9th.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The Vita seems pretty good so I'm hoping they announced some rpg's, the reason I got a 3DS at launch was because I knew it'd have some games I like (Zelda, Samurai Warriors which was a launch tittle and some other games that Nintendo always releases like Pokemon and the like), I don't really care for a price drop for the Vita, I paid 250€ for my 3DS (a lot more than the 250$ in the USA) and didn't regret it. Well, I don't really like any of the games they released here, so I'll buy it once they release games I like (like Dragon Quest, Digimon, Monster Hunter, etc...

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I'm betting there will be a lot of big hitters at this announcement (hopefully a date for MGS Collection too) and then even more at E3.
Remember when 3DS was unveiled at E3 and then they showed all the supporting developers and games and everyone was like WOW! Well the Vita's lineup is going to be staggering!
Such an exciting time to be a gamer right now!

Reactions: 1 person

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm eager to see what they have in store. Thankfully, I can be 75% sure they won't ever announce a Kingdom Hearts game for Vita. If by some miracle they do, I'm gonna have to buy a Vita. :/

Why not? Looking back, the main games (KH & KH2) were for the PS2, CoM for GBA (only handheld available then (sure other alternatives, but the main consoles anyways), 358/2 and ReCoded for the DS and BBS for the PSP. No real reason why the PSV couldn't get a KH game considering the past (3DS already has KH: 3D announced).

People should release the info faster.. Gotta hate waiting after info about a press conference to be held in X days :P

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm eager to see what they have in store. Thankfully, I can be 75% sure they won't ever announce a Kingdom Hearts game for Vita. If by some miracle they do, I'm gonna have to buy a Vita. :/

Why not? Looking back, the main games (KH & KH2) were for the PS2, CoM for GBA (only handheld available then (sure other alternatives, but the main consoles anyways), 358/2 and ReCoded for the DS and BBS for the PSP. No real reason why the PSV couldn't get a KH game considering the past (3DS already has KH: 3D announced).

People should release the info faster.. Gotta hate waiting after info about a press conference to be held in X days :P
Right but I'm fairly certain it was said that Dream Drop Distance is the last game before KHIII

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Right but I'm fairly certain it was said that Dream Drop Distance is the last game before KHIII
KH3 for Vita confirmed.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't know if I can hold my breath untill the 9th, that sounds like a whole lot of time and I don't have the best of lungs...

I think I'll just cross my fingers instead. I have quite high expectations now... :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds interesting.

Hey, Sony, you know what would be incredible? A new Jak and Daxter game developed by Naughty Dog, one that actually continues the series' story (instead of just deciding it wants to be a racer all of a sudden). I doubt it will happen (they seem pretty busy with The Last of Us) but if, against all odds, it did, I can guarantee Sony a wad of cash thrown in their general direction.

ChaosZero816

Temp's Official Random Member
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sensing an exclusive Monster Hunter for the Vita since MH 4 is already on the 3DS. That would pretty much do it for the Vita.

Some JRPGs would be nice as well. As long as it gets localized. :P

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Am I completely out of the loop if I have no idea why having Direct in the title is a joke?

"Nintendo Direct" i believe... Nintendo has been doing this kind of thing for a couple of months, and it has been very successfull... no wonder sony wants a piece of that pie and it's obviously gonna "copy" nintendo.

now if you will excuse me...

*FLAME ON* *flies off*

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Am I completely out of the loop if I have no idea why having Direct in the title is a joke?
Nintendo does a webcast called Nintendo Direct, it's just easier to get across in the title to say Sony Direct than Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven Sony Webcast.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This doesn't really feel like a Direct either, but the only game that interested me will also be on the PC, so ...

Maybe other people can find something interesting to them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...