Gaming Sonic the Hedgehog 360

James Kudo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what it's like? I loved the original Sonic Adventure.

Are there Knuckles/Rogue levels with treasure hunting?
frown.gif

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As a pretty die-hard sonic fan I hate to say that this game is not very good. I only played the demo on xbox live, but I was totally unimpressed. It wasn't very fun, and it was loaded with glitches (which I hear made it into the full release of the game as well).

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have an xbox 360 just download the demo. This game is total and utter rubbish, switch on, switch off. What also makes the game bad is the camera. Stick to playing sonic adventures. If sega doesn't release a good sonic title soon, they may as well kill him off for the consoles. Just stick to the 2D versions on the handhelds.

mikeosoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it made me cry it was so terrible. sonic as a franchise would be better off dead after this pos graced gamer's screens

rip out your dreamcast and pop in that sonic adventure 2 game if u want to play the last solid sonic title

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Loading times in Sonic for Xbox 360:

After so many poor Sonic games it's hard to believe Sonic used to be so big and profilic once upon a time. I was round a mates playing Sonic 2 multiplayer today and I had forgotten what a truly brillant game it was. Here's hoping their next console title is a good one.

smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what it's like? I loved the original Sonic Adventure.

Are there Knuckles/Rogue levels with treasure hunting?
frown.gif
Not as bad as Sonic Heroes but worse than Sonic Adv 1 & 2. People who liked ...Heroes (which there is a lot of if magazine readers mail are real) will probably like it but then in my opinion they should really play more games then they'll see that its crap.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loading times in Sonic for Xbox 360:

After so many poor Sonic games it's hard to believe Sonic used to be so big and profilic once upon a time. I was round a mates playing Sonic 2 multiplayer today and I had forgotten what a truly brillant game it was. Here's hoping their next console title is a good one.

smile.gif

That's crazy, I wonder how many people actually finished that game. Are the loading times really that bad or is that a beta? Sonic Noooooooooooooooooooooo Loading.................................oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
........Loading,,,,,o...Loading......oo.....Loading...ooooo....:Disk Read Error:...oo....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1