funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are these stages mandatory they are absolutely awful! Anyone know if I need to finish these to truly beat the game?

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh god no
that'd be evil.

lol I got the super sonic and couldnt even use it properly the first time with the final boss. Honestly felt like i wasted my time getting the emeralds.... Sonic Adventure 2 battle was better for the GC IMO

Real_Redwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I thought the DEMO was fun and was considering it for the free DLC. If it goes on sale, should I get it?

HELL. NO. While the demo seems like fun, the 3DS version of the game is only good for the first Zone. Once you get to Dusty Desert, the game turns to shit very quickly and only gets worse as the game goes on. Also, the free DLC is only for the Wii U version of the game, not the 3DS. The 3DS version was developed by Dimps rather than the normal team of developers which did the Wii U/PC version. (The level design is also completely different between the Wii U/PC and the 3DS version.) So, if you plan on getting the game, get the Wii U/PC version and don't get the 3DS version.

Last edited by Real_Redwolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.