Sonic Forces arrives November 7 on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4 and Xbox One, bonus edition extras

DIkQa8QWAAcPBH9.jpg

"Sonic The Hedgehog" on Twitter announced that sonic forces release date will be November 7. They also announced that a bonus edition will come with costumes from various Sega and Atlus games will also be available for the game as well as controller skins for the console you purchased it for. Pre-orders are open now for $39.99 for anyone who wants to buy now.

:arrow:SOURCE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: Price update thanks to Thirty3Three

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great that this game is only $40. Probably would buy it in December or later though because I'll be to busy playing Mario Odyssey and fire emblem warriors. Plus I'm still skeptical about the avatar gameplay.
Yeah i had that thought too, Like a week after mario odyssey release, and not to mention other switch games announcements, but considering is also on ps4 and xbox one, it wouldn't matter only to the switch release dates. Probably nothing for ps4 or xbox one was announced at that time.:unsure:

Reactions: rileysrjay

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A i hope to buy this game but no PC release :( I will try to buy it for Ps4 and play it on my cousins system. This looks like the best Modern Sonic game since Unleashed

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
after what i have seen of this game already i have little or not interest in it. the gameplay i have seen pretty much involves run forward fast and use homing boost here and there and repeat. sonic cycle strikes again

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after what i have seen of this game already i have little or not interest in it. the gameplay i have seen pretty much involves run forward fast and use homing boost here and there and repeat. sonic cycle strikes again
How is this different from other sonic games, the only difference between that and classic sonic is no homing attack for extended jumps, you basically run fast most of the time, then slow down for tricky platforming. :P

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I believe the "repetitive gameplay" perspective doesn't hold up, because when you boil it down, every game is repetitive gameplay, with the exception of games like Mario Party with a slew of mini games of different gameplay.

Don't get me wrong, I have this gut feeling this game will be mediocre at best, I just can't pinpoint it myself right now as to why.

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic with guns.....I thought they already did a Shadow the Hedgehog? Anyone have any on-hand experience with this one yet?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bitches! They acknowledge JSR, NiGHTS, and SuMoBa, but put them in a game that will most likely be on the same level as Sonic '06. They didnt even have the decency to give us songs by Crush 40. I'll keep my Seven Rings In Hand with my $40.00+tax.:whip:

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
not one of these stages looks fun to play. and the classic stages look like shit it looks like they got the cheapest models possible off turbo squid and just used them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol