Homebrew Something failed with Homebrew Launcher

Rabada34

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I got my O3DS with A9LH and Luma since this summer, I installed the last update and everything was alright, now I got an error when I launch The Homebrew Launcher from the home menu:

01fcf000
d8e17506

something failed :(
please report error code above

How to solve this problem (i got the last Luma update) ? Thanks and sorry for my english ! :)

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I got my O3DS with A9LH and Luma since this summer, I installed the last update and everything was alright, now I got an error when I launch The Homebrew Launcher from the home menu:

01fcf000
d8e17506

something failed :(

How to solve this problem (i got the last Luma update) ? Thanks and sorry for my english ! :)
Delete the old hblauncher_loader from FBI(under Titles) and then install hblauncher_loader v1.3 from TitleDB(also in FBI) and then hold "X" when launching the HBL.cia and it will update the latest *hax payload.

Hakkitboss0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*hax 2.9 alpha
2017-02-10 20:46:02
smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/

oooooooo
01fa1000
c921081a

Something failed :<

Someone please help :/ It won't even load up soundhax from the nedwill file..."Could not play"

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*hax 2.9 alpha

oooooooo
01fa1000
c921081a

Someone please help :/ It won't even load up soundhax from the nedwill file..."Could not play"
We would need more informed in order to help you out. What 3DS model do you have, what firmware do you have(I'm going to say 11.4 by the looks of the *hax payload), do you have A9LH and CFW?

Hakkitboss0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the big picture. I had emuNAND installed, and it kind of crapped the bad with no way for me to fix it. So I went ahead and found the 3DS.Guide website and followed it. Now I have A9LH and CFW. After doing this, I went to test out the old emuNAND SD card and it actually booted. I have to hold L to load it, but it loads straight into emuNAND now without the Menuhax I have on there(which confused me, but whatever). Everything seemed fine, but I couldn't load Hombrew, and even soundhax wouldn't work with this emuNAND. The sysNAND is fully updated as the 3DS.Guide instructed, but the emuNAND is 11.4.0-37U.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Here's the big picture. I had emuNAND installed, and it kind of crapped the bad with no way for me to fix it. So I went ahead and found the 3DS.Guide website and followed it. Now I have A9LH and CFW. After doing this, I went to test out the old emuNAND SD card and it actually booted. I have to hold L to load it, but it loads straight into emuNAND now without the Menuhax I have on there(which confused me, but whatever). Everything seemed fine, but I couldn't load Hombrew, and even soundhax wouldn't work with this emuNAND. The sysNAND is fully updated as the 3DS.Guide instructed, but the emuNAND is 11.4.0-37U.
SoundHax is patched on 11.4. Inject FBI to your emuNAND health and safety then you can install the homebrew launcher cia, or just install homebrew as cia.

Hakkitboss0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the correct payloads?
What do you mean? I didn't know I needed payloads for this...I only installed the Homebrew Launcher. I have Homebrew, but it's not working. Think it's because my sysNAND is 11.4(even though it has A9LH and Luma)? I keep getting told it Soundhax won't work with 11.4, even if it has A9LH. If I had the payload for the Homebrew Launcher, do you think it will work?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean? I didn't know I needed payloads for this...I only installed the Homebrew Launcher. I have Homebrew, but it's not working. Think it's because my sysNAND is 11.4(even though it has A9LH and Luma)? I keep getting told it Soundhax won't work with 11.4, even if it has A9LH. If I had the payload for the Homebrew Launcher, do you think it will work?
Yes, put it in /hblauncher

Hakkitboss0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to rename it to 11.4.0-27-USA.bin I believe
Sorry for asking, but where should the /hblauncher folder? I have a /hblauncherloader file in the root of my SD card, is that it? It has a file called "OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin" in it. The dashes are dashes instead of dots...maybe that's a problem

Pytrafor3DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*hax 2.9 alpha

oooooooo
01fa1000
c921081a

Godamnit same with me and this thread is probably dead so I'm screwed. Just if someone will come on the tread and help me. I have a 2DS with a8lh/Luma cow and version 11.4.0-37U...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.