Hardware Someone know if new transparent 2ds come with a lower version than 9.2?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The ones sold with MK7 or sold with nothing, yes, they are good for sure. I'm not entirely sure about the bundles with other games. But the ones I looked at on your link with no games included, @Ericjwg will be good to buy. I don't shop Amazon so I don't know how they do things on their site.

Reactions: Sonansune

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well...my choices to buy a new 2ds for not outrageous prices and with a game I don't already own are to buy the blue transparent one or a White and Red Bundle with Super Mario Bros 2 from Amazon...

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well...my choices to buy a new 2ds for not outrageous prices and with a game I don't already own are to buy the blue transparent one or a White and Red Bundle with Super Mario Bros 2 from Amazon...
That game is pretty old. You're more than likely to get somewhere below 9.2. But, see if you can bend your options and get the standard 2DS. Sea green is actually a nice color. And comes with MK7 ( Sometimes, [ Box tells you ] ). So, if you can get your system from Gamestop, do that. You're guaranteed the firmware under 9.2 if it's the standard 2DS with MK7 or nothing.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The problem is that I live in France...I don't think i can buy things from Gamestop or even get a sea green 2DS here...even if i like the colour...unless I import it and get it region changed or something...:blink:

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The problem is that I live in France...I don't think i can buy things from Gamestop or even get a sea green 2DS here...even if i like the colour...unless I import it and get it region changed or something...:blink:
Region changing won't matter. I have an European 2DS in America. But, I have no clue what stores exist in France. I cannot tell you very much on this. You can just search it up on Ebay or Amazon as you already did and buy one that comes with MK7. It's still $110-$90. (In Canada/America.) I don't know the translated currency. But try to find the 2DS with MK7. It's a sure hit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt