Hacking Someone in Australia to send my Vita to?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a trusted Aussie member here who I can send my Vita to to have it set up for me? I have been trying to get it set up for months now, and keep coming up against obstacle after obstacle, despite carefully following every tutorial to a T. I am frustrated enough to pay someone now. So, if you know someone or are someone, please let me know.

Reactions: LameNobody

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
What exactly is it that you're trying to set up? I'm not back in Aus until January 14th, but if you haven't found anyone by then, I can give you a hand :).

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
What exactly is it that you're trying to set up? I'm not back in Aus until January 14th, but if you haven't found anyone by then, I can give you a hand :).
I got tn-v working with field runners while my vita was on 2.61 and installed one ps1 ISO, tn-x with super bikes didn't work, I updated to 3.18, tn-x starts but then quits with an error message, bought patapon 2 to get tn-v back, now when wanting to transfer it to my vita from my PS3 I can't get the Vita to not ask to update with qcma or not have an error with vita update blocker. Despite uninstalling/reinstalling, matching settings to online tutorials, shutting off wireless/airplane mode, restarting my computer and the vita numerous times. I even had a period of three weeks where it wouldn't recognise being connected to the PC and I bought a usb 2.0 hub that didn't work at all despite trying different combinations of things for a week, then magically one day it started working on my usb 3.0 port with no hub. I didn't get tn-v originally to work for a few weeks with the same problems I have now, but then it randomly worked so I could transfer super bikes and field runners over and after updating to 3.18 it has gone back to not working and I don't have as much patience to continue trying the same things repeatedly hoping I can get a second random miracle. Even when I get tn-v working (if that ever happens) I don't know if that will miraculously make tn-x start working which is all I ever wanted in the first place. I would love to pay someone fifty bucks and be able to just use tn-x without all this crap.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
I got tn-v working with field runners while my vita was on 2.61 and installed one ps1 ISO, tn-x with super bikes didn't work, I updated to 3.18, tn-x starts but then quits with an error message, bought patapon 2 to get tn-v back, now when wanting to transfer it to my vita from my PS3 I can't get the Vita to not ask to update with qcma or not have an error with vita update blocker. Despite uninstalling/reinstalling, matching settings to online tutorials, shutting off wireless/airplane mode, restarting my computer and the vita numerous times. I even had a period of three weeks where it wouldn't recognise being connected to the PC and I bought a usb 2.0 hub that didn't work at all despite trying different combinations of things for a week, then magically one day it started working on my usb 3.0 port with no hub. I didn't get tn-v originally to work for a few weeks with the same problems I have now, but then it randomly worked so I could transfer super bikes and field runners over and after updating to 3.18 it has gone back to not working and I don't have as much patience to continue trying the same things repeatedly hoping I can get a second random miracle. Even when I get tn-v working (if that ever happens) I don't know if that will miraculously make tn-x start working which is all I ever wanted in the first place. I would love to pay someone fifty bucks and be able to just use tn-x without all this crap.

I find the combination of QCMA and VitaUpdateBlocker to be finnicky at the best of times too. You could also try using Charle's Proxy instead of VitaUpdateBlocker.
Half of the time, it's down to something going on with my PC, and the other half of the time, it's a network issue. I find things work the smoothest when connecting everything to my phone's WiFi hotspot rather than my home network. I don't if this is something you've tried, or if it's perhaps a hardware issue on your side, but like I said, I'm happy to take a look when I get home from overseas :). Just pay the postage both ways.

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Getting TN-V working, while fiddly, isn't half as bad as Rejuvenate which took me about six attempts over the course of a couple of months to do.

This is the method I used to do the TN-V11 softmod to my Vita and a couple of others. It seems to be the best/easiest one and you get a proper homescreen bubble rather than needing to launch an exploit game and then load the save data. The video tutorial I made (link in my signature) last month is based heavily on this, requires some use of Email app, qCMA on PC or Mac and a PS3. I used Patapon 2 as the base game as I already had it purchased from when I did the TN-V10 (not to be confused with TN-X) exploit but a smaller game like Numblast should also work, in fact to save space I might redo mine as I don't use TN-V10 at all right now and I never play Patapon 2 at all.

Last edited by zekepliskin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool