Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not a typo.

You won't find this deal online, but some Sams Club stores have severely cut the price of their Wii U stock and are selling them for under $150. In fact, the lowest completed sale I have seen was around $60. Sounds crazy, right? Too good to be true? I assure you it is, and it is happening all over the Untied States, with the price varying store to store. There is no official explanation for this - some of the consoles were ones that were returned, while others are brand spanking new. The general assumption currently is that Sams Club is trying to liquidate their in-store Wii U stock, likely because it isn't selling well.
:arrow:Gamnesia

OH MY GOD, IT'S A FIRE... SALE!

It's going to vary from store to store, and it doesn't mean they'll stop selling Wii Us forever, but if you want the system cheap, here's your opportunity.

Reactions: osirisjem

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is not a typo.

:arrow:Gamnesia

OH MY GOD, IT'S A FIRE... SALE!

It's going to vary from store to store, and it doesn't mean they'll stop selling Wii Us forever, but if you want the system cheap, here's your opportunity.

Edit: Just checked the link, my old question is answered, these are Deluxe models.

In addition to this, everyone should know that if they aren't a member of the Sam's Club, they can't buy it without becoming one, which costs at least $40. Even still this sounds like it can be quite the steal.

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just called my local Sam's Club. They're selling it for $199.

They also informed me that they were sold out =P

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Sam's Club ship to home address' from individual stores? I'm a member but all the locations around me are sold out. if someone knows a location with wii u's in stock at $150 or below I'd love to get their number via a PM.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
I just talk to a guy on a different forum ..He has a buddy who works for walmart.
Only around 5 people claim to have found cheap systems and only a couple have provided proof. So here's what my Wally World buddy had to say, it's quite likely these few discounted systems were re-packs, hence the low price. If you check the Sam's Club website all the new bundles are still full price, the same goes with my local store.

I just call the Walmart also.. There systems are at 299.99
Still...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are trying to clear out shell space so they can put the ouya instead
Its more profitable then the wii u at this point

And this isnt walmart, its sams club, completly different, its one of those warehouse syores then sells stuff in bulk like costco

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
And.. it's gone. Besides it's in US so I couldn't get it anyway.

I'd like to have an additional Wii U to play Bayonetta 2 somewhere else (when it's out).

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just talk to a guy on a different forum ..He has a buddy who works for walmart.
I just call the Walmart also.. There systems are at 299.99
Still...

That sucks. It's better than the people who get a game system box for christmas, only to realize that either (a) the box is empty or (b) the contents were replaced with Lego-brand versions.

Reactions: djbubba2002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo