Homebrew Some questions from a newbie

aaron91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Pretty new to the homebrew scene. Got into it through DS flash cards and found my way to the Wii stuff. Mainly I was wondering about emulators. From what I have seen there is a pretty impressive list of things I can run. However are there emulators for the following consoles?

Sega 32X
Sega CD
Neo Geo (I saw the Neo Geo Pocket one)
Neo Geo CD

Any answers received would be helpful and I understand that coding emulators is a very time consuming and difficult process. I think might also be important to note that I did for these answers beforehand. I looked through wiibrew.org the gbatemp wiki and many pages in google.

aaron91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said in the original post I've already been through that list. Occasionally wiki lists are out of date and I was wondering if that were the case for any possible emulators of the consoles I mentioned.

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Outdated?
Wasn't Snes9x GX 005 released one week ago?
Anyway, it's supposed to exist a NeoGeo CD emulator for Gamecube that's supposed to run on your Wii. The name is Neogeo CD.

aaron91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An entire list doesn't have to be outdated to consider some parts of it potentially outdated. Thank you for the info on the Neo Geo CD emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs