Hacking Some games on Gateway card are unnamed with white icons and can't be played

carterghill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First I transferred my 11 games to my new micro sd card, and when I pressed select on the homescreen it had 11 "icons" but only 8 of them were really fully there. Thought either formatting would help or those games were corrupt, so i formatted and recopied them and now different games are whited out. 4 instead of three this time too. Any idea what would cause this error?

Typhin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I transferred my 11 games to my new micro sd card, and when I pressed select on the homescreen it had 11 "icons" but only 8 of them were really fully there. Thought either formatting would help or those games were corrupt, so i formatted and recopied them and now different games are whited out. 4 instead of three this time too. Any idea what would cause this error?
This seems to be caused most often by counterfeit SD cards. Download h2testw and check your card. From your symptoms, it's almost certain this is the cause of your issue.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been tricked too, don't buy your sd card on ebay, lot of them are counterfeit.
I bought a 64GB-flashed microsd when it had only 8 gb of capacity
Fortunately, I've got refunded and I bought another one but this time, I bought it on best buy.
I must admit it's more expensive, but at least, it's really 64 gb :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup