Homebrew Some Apps won't appear on the Homebrew Channel?

JustABlueJay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. So recently, I've been trying to install things such as Priiloader 7.0 and USB Loader GX 7.0. When I did put them onto my SD card, they didn't show up on the SD card, but most other apps, either from HBC Browser or not,are still readily available on the screen.
I have HBC 1.1.0 like USB GX said I should have 1.0.7 or higher. I also tried copying all the files from my SD card onto a USB drive, but the same thing occured, all the apps but Priiloader and USB GX were not there. I even made sure by pressing the "1" button that it's reading from the USB drive or SD card, whatever I had inserted in the Wii.
I'm unsure what to do now. I do use WiiExplorer and see if the files are there, but they don't boot up. THe applications are also where they should be, at the root of the SD card or in the apps. I tried both for Priiloader 7.0 and still nothing was being read by HBC. The Boot.dol files are all present in the application's folders as well, i'm not understanding why it's not showing up like it should?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended