ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm..

i disabled my codes and it works now. so i guess if it freezes disable your cheats.

then again, after i switched my team, i turned them back on and it still works
huh.gif

edit--

its the can use all skills code that freezes the game

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
I wonder why translation seems to be abandoned
frown.gif
It is great piece of work indeed, but just few % left, it would be bad for both sides to not finish that...still great work and I will always be thankful for that, I could advance in game a lot faster without trying to read single katakana characters and trying to figure out manually what they want from me
biggrin.gif

Thank You very much for translation

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iSubaru said:
I wonder why translation seems to be abandoned
frown.gif
It is great piece of work indeed, but just few % left, it would be bad for both sides to not finish that...still great work and I will always be thankful for that, I could advance in game a lot faster without trying to read single katakana characters and trying to figure out manually what they want from me
biggrin.gif

Thank You very much for translation

The majority of the game is translated... Enough for you to finish
wtf.gif

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Actually, the translation is at 100%. The only 'problem' is that the last few parts weren't implemented to the last patch. You'll need to search around though, I forget where the completed text was..

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Valiarchon said:
Actually, the translation is at 100%. The only 'problem' is that the last few parts weren't implemented to the last patch. You'll need to search around though, I forget where the completed text was..
No it isn't. The spreadsheet still has several untranslated Glossary sections.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Valiarchon said:
The last parts weren't done on the sheet then. I have a completely translated game and I know I certainly didn't bother to translate it =\
Oh! Then I apologize for being so blunt in my last post. I've been adding the bits that were translated but not patched to my own rom using SomaTrans (as well as correcting minor errors). If you could remember where you found the last chunks of translated Glossary sections, I'd appreciate it quite a bit.

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
I'll try and recall, but I do know I found it by chance, so I might not be able to provide anything. Then again, there are only like 10 entries to be done, so if I can't find it, I'll just go and complete the sheet for everyone.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Don't rush I have broken upper screen anyway (and lost somewhere save) so I would have to play by map...haha that would be challenging :]
I will order replacement screen shortly and then I can help with finding texts or other things here
"You have my sword"
tongue.gif

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@Valiarchon: Hey, that's actually cool, you mean you actually finished translating everything? Are you gonna release a patch for it?
biggrin.gif
And BTW, I'm not one of those 'I can't play this it's still unfinished whatever you say' guys, I've actually nearly finished the game with no problems. I more of a OCD guy who'd really appreciate a real completely translated version of this gem
smile.gif

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
No, I didn't, someone else did, which I found somewhere I can't remember. I have offered to finish the last handful though if people really want it. You'll have to wait though, I'm busy currently.

Amici

ex trey, city skull, am I are?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey no worries man, like I said, I'm not really 'pushing' for it, though I really really do want to see it translated completely. You, know, for completion's sake, lol.
biggrin.gif

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
I'm not pushing either - tough it could sound like that, I'm sorry for that - I just suggested that it could be finished for sake of seeing 100%
happy.gif

I could finish game partially with no translation when it didn't was made yet but about half of a game I think was done with translation already and there was no problems, maybe just some texts that doesn't make gaming difficult...
Oh I want play it now xD

Lemski07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You could finish the game even if the translation isnt 100% Ive finished the game with my 2 brothers half a year ago when the first almost complete patch came out
closedeyes.gif
a very nice job for Darthnemisis
yaynds.gif

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What most people look for in a translated game is the necessities. Storyline, Game characters, Skills, Items, random npc talk, Quest etc.

Usually when it comes to glossaries like the aformentioned, I myself don't give it much as a sideways glance. Nice job on the translating though. Wish I could've pitched in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s