Hacking Software for Green R4i Card

Antirip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I got this card from a friend who couldn't find the software and I'm finding it difficult also.

I went to the www.ndsiLL.net but the software there doesn't work either.

It comes up with Menu? in red on both NDS and NDSiXL. I've put a link to the picture of the card below.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6112/20111216204124large.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Antirip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
That ndsill.net is terrible. 5KB/s max download speed. Over an hour to download a 20mb file. Reminds me of the dial-up days :)
Unfortunately you have a terrible cart that even if the kernel had worked it still hasn't been updated for nearly 6 months so would not run the latest games anyway.
I downloaded and put the the R4-i English V1.42 software onto the card after formatting with Panasonic SD formatter. Still getting the red Menu error.
You could always try www.r4igold.cn which is the original cart that the ndsill.net is based upon but the download speed is very slow again and also as it's effectively the same kernel it hasn't been updated for nearly 6 months.

Have you tried the RetroGameFan Multicart update that I linked to earlier?

Antirip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That ndsill.net is terrible. 5KB/s max download speed. Over an hour to download a 20mb file. Reminds me of the dial-up days :)
Unfortunately you have a terrible cart that even if the kernel had worked it still hasn't been updated for nearly 6 months so would not run the latest games anyway.
I downloaded and put the the R4-i English V1.42 software onto the card after formatting with Panasonic SD formatter. Still getting the red Menu error.
You could always try www.r4igold.cn which is the original cart that the ndsill.net is based upon but the download speed is very slow again and also as it's effectively the same kernel it hasn't been updated for nearly 6 months.

Have you tried the RetroGameFan Multicart update that I linked to earlier?

Downloaded the file again from the site, again over an hour and this time it finally worked. :) .

Terrible site and speeds. Thanks very much for the help guys, greatly appreciated ;)

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2