Homebrew Softreset plug-ins for Moonshell 2

supercarte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I collected various soft reset plug-ins for Moonshell 2 in one archive. These plug-ins are useful to back to the menu of your flash card adapter (press Start for it).

List:

- Acekard 2 (Tested OK)
- Acekard RPG (not tested)
- Cyclo DS evolution (not tested)
- DS-Link (Tested OK)
- Edge (Tested OK)
- EZ-Flash 5 / 5 new (Tested OK)
- EZ-Flash 5i (Tested OK)
- DSTT (Tested OK)
- iPlayer (Tested OK)
- R4 (Tested OK)
- R4 ILS (Tested OK)
- R4i ILS (Tested OK)
- R4i DS (Tested OK)
- R4 pro (not tested)
- R4 SDHC (not tested)
- Supercard DS one (Tested OK)
- Ninjapass X9TF (not tested)

Download : softreset_for_Moonshell2.7z.

if you can confirm the untested plug-ins, do know please.
if you know any plugins that work for other flash card adapter, do also know please.

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
haven't tried yours yet. so i don't know it if even the same file or not

but i use a soft reset from linfoxdomain for my acekard2i (using AKAIO), and it work

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/dl...l_reset.mse.zip

anyway, for edge softreset, is it the one from moonshell 1.7 release 2 in edge official's ? (since you write officiali n the description)
if that's the case, then you should probably write a note that there' a minor issue with that soft reset. after soft reset, i almost can't use touch screen in main menu, touch sensitivity is back after playing a game. also about the firmware version indicated as 1.4D (i'm on 1.5)

edit : it seem both are the same file
happy.gif
both have the same CRC, so i guess you can write that down
wink.gif

i recommend to use this, instead of renaming akamenu4.nds to RPGS.nds (since that gave me the same touch sensitivity problem as edge's)

env

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me that the DSTT (ttio) does not work?
My Moonshell is set to autoboot and can load commercial roms. need help
I want it to exit to either DSTT/ YS Menu
sleep.gif

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
I always just selected the AceKard loader (.nds file) from Moonshell to get back to the menu. I assume that would work for most other carts?

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
soft reset works fine for my acekard 2.1 but everything needs to be in the root of the SD card, does the one you have fix this issue or is it the same?

pepstar

Trophies
XP
Country
ok... how do i use the softreset.... i placed the CEVO Cyclods following the instruction, but the softreset does not work... what button combination should i be using?? everything worked fine with the old Moonshell

I have installed moonshell 2.05 (h=ihad the same issues with 2.02) and have the latest cyclods firmware update

Cheers!

supercarte

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
pepstar said:
ok... how do i use the softreset.... i placed the CEVO Cyclods following the instruction, but the softreset does not work... what button combination should i be using??
Here:
exitmoomoon.png

No button combination to use it.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
i need a reset.mse for a clone of a DSTT clone (R4i SDHC RTS 3DS) the one linked here works however it loads TTIO.nds. will making a copy of YSMenu.nds and renaming it to TTIO.nds be a good idea?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i need a reset.mse for a clone of a DSTT clone (R4i SDHC RTS 3DS) the one linked here works however it loads TTIO.nds. will making a copy of YSMenu.nds and renaming it to TTIO.nds be a good idea?
so i renamed ysmenu.nds (custom made for DSTT clones) to \moonshl2\resetmse\TTIO.nds exit to firmware is working perfectly.

Attachments

• screenshot-gbatemp.net-2017-07-31-02-53-43.png
    screenshot-gbatemp.net-2017-07-31-02-53-43.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 175

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Option 2, hex edit the reset.mse to change the filename (although using a longer string may be not possible depending on program design, in either case be sure to overwrite bytes and not add them, and make sure strings stay terminated)

Reactions: MarioMasta64

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Option 2, hex edit the reset.mse to change the filename (although using a longer string may be not possible depending on program design, in either case be sure to overwrite bytes and not add them, and make sure strings stay terminated)
possibly. but i just put a regular TTIO.nds (renamed from YSMenu.nds) in the resetmse directory

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol