Hardware So....who else is buying a 3DS now?

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Antoni-YO! said:
lcleong said:
no thanks, every new console is a shit and idiots for buying it..
laugh.gif

It's okay if you can't afford, don't call everyone idiots for buying one.

On Topic: I'm going to buy the 3DS! No doubt!

i'm not calling everyone idiots .. i not even care they buy or not... AND is not i cannot afford it, i can afford 100 unit if i seriously wanted it
rolleyes.gif
its just i hate all new console...
closedeyes.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lcleong said:
Antoni-YO! said:
lcleong said:
no thanks, every new console is a shit and idiots for buying it..
laugh.gif

It's okay if you can't afford, don't call everyone idiots for buying one.

On Topic: I'm going to buy the 3DS! No doubt!

i'm not calling everyone idiots .. i not even care they buy or not... AND is not i cannot afford it, i can afford 100 unit if i seriously wanted it
rolleyes.gif
its just i hate all new console...
closedeyes.gif
Any reason why. I assume that since you are a member of the site, you own a DS, wii or possibly both, so why would you say such a polarising statement?

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I planned on buying a 3DS the day I heard about it and now I'm even more excited to see it released. I hope they keep the red and black (Virtual Boy-ish) because I'll be getting that color if they do. It's a Nintendo handheld and for me that means I don't care much for hacking or using flash carts on it.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wasnt too sure about the 3DS but after watching E3 i want one NOW! people say its rehash of old games (starfox, zelda, etc) but hey i grew up with these games and cant wait to travel anywhere with them!!
yaynds.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Day 1. Man. (Was going to buy 2 but beside standard black the other two colors are lame to me)

As if my bank account isn't crying already. It'll keep crying well into next year, if not all the way through 2012.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Would get it ASAP, without having to hunt for it on day one.

I said before that the one thing I'm afraid about is the lack of 3rd party support, like on the DS and Wii, but their conference proved me wrong, and the library is looking amazing.

But if its too expensive, probably will sit it out until next year.(I have a hunch its gonna be released at the end of this year)

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
thegame07 said:
I will buy it once a flashcard or hax is out for it. Although If europe has a game I can't wait to play near launch I will buy it asap.

Exactly,i'm wondering how they gonna solve the flashcarts/modding for this since i heard they might do it like with the X360,Modchips and flashing instead of flashcarts and you could play the games in the micro sd slot(If it has any)

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to be one of the few who will admit that the launch titles don't really grab me. I already own a version of OOT so unless this new port has some major extras then I can pass. I've not been pleased with MGS for some time, mainly because I disagree with many of Kojima's views(both political and of the gaming industry). Kingdom Hearts, never could much get into it. The rest, we'll see once actual reviews are out.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
I will buy it once a flashcard or hax is out for it. Although If europe has a game I can't wait to play near launch I will buy it asap.
*sigh* Its all people care about here isn't it?

I'm interested in a 3DS but will wait until I see the final UK Price and Launch Lineup before I make my decision. I have a lot of portable games cosnoles already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Constantly on web forums complaining about how wronged they have been, instead of taking action...