Gaming So... Where's the eStore?

AdamTheZombie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Sorry if I've missed this. I can't find any recent posts about it and on google, the only crap I can find is telling me the estore WILL be available on release day... Which it wasn't. -_- so what's the real story?

AdamTheZombie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Nintendo... Is it delayed cause of that damn earthquake? Now I have to wait for it and my Pokemon game sync! I am calling that earthquake out to a street fight.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
AdamTheZombie said:
Thanks Nintendo... Delayed cause of that damn earthquake? Now I have to wait for it and my Pokemon game sync! I am calling that earthquake out to a street fight.
Wow, this has nothing to do with the earthquake. It wasn't delayed, it's part of a larger update that will be released in May

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
AdamTheZombie said:
Thanks Nintendo... Delayed cause of that damn earthquake? Now I have to wait for it and my Pokemon game sync! I am calling that earthquake out to a street fight.
... The earthquake has nothing to do with the Update. They announced the Update before the earthquake happend.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
AdamTheZombie said:
it's not because of the earthquake.... it's old news that the estore will come with the major late may update.

AdamTheZombie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assumed wrong. My bad. I still want to fight it over my Pokemon game sync, though. Sorry if that made you guys a little hostile

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
AdamTheZombie said:
I assumed wrong. My bad. I still want to fight it over my Pokemon game sync, though. Sorry if that made you guys a little hostile
Well excuse them for trying to help people out in a natural disaster
rolleyes.gif

AdamTheZombie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I meant no harm. I've donated. I have friends in the navy who are posted in Japan, who were thankfully unharmed. I was calling out the earthquake as if it were an entity. To a fist fight. Too soon I guess.
frown.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's available May because Nintendo didn't feel like selling you a completed product on launch day is all.

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
It's available May because Nintendo didn't feel like selling you a completed product on launch day is all.

Better to have that than to have a crappy implementation because they didn't have time to polish it.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
dgregh said:
I for one am glad they are taking their time to revamp that shop. The layout for the DSiWare store was terrible!!!
The only thing terrible about it was that you had to hit one button to cycle through the entire library of each price for games.
Also the sheer amount of times you need to press "OK", but that's the same on the Wii and I doubt they've changed it.

dgregh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
dgregh said:
I for one am glad they are taking their time to revamp that shop. The layout for the DSiWare store was terrible!!!
The only thing terrible about it was that you had to hit one button to cycle through the entire library of each price for games.
Also the sheer amount of times you need to press "OK", but that's the same on the Wii and I doubt they've changed it.

I just hope they make it so you can view more than two at a time, and maybe pre-load some of the software list as it is starting up, so it doesn't have to wait between pages. I guess we will just have to wait and see right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)