Gaming So what games do you guys want localized that aren't planned to later?

?

• Total voters

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Isn't Crimson Shroud localized in NA? It is here in Europe atleast... can't see any reason for it not to appear in the NA then, when it's all translated and done. (It's usually the other way around, You get them first and we in Europe has to wait for it to be translated into a shitload of (for the smaller countries, useless) languages.

Reactions: Lurker2

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Ex Troopers is the only one I seriously care about. I know nothing about the franchise its associated with (even the name escapes me, right now), but it looks like a really damn good fast-paced shooter, something the 3DS is really lacking in, aside from Kid Icarus: Uprising (my favorite 3DS game).

Reactions: porkiewpyne

BAHIM Z 360

B-but I'm not a new member :(
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Frigging Project X Zone all the way damn it!!!!!:gun:

I think that Bravely Default Flying Fairy is actually gonna be released in Europe or in the US? (I'm not sure where I heard that though...)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ex Troopers is the only one I seriously care about. I know nothing about the franchise its associated with (even the name escapes me, right now), but it looks like a really damn good fast-paced shooter, something the 3DS is really lacking in, aside from Kid Icarus: Uprising (my favorite 3DS game).

Lost Planet. I think your post pretty much sums up the collective feeling on Lost Planet. .

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :angry: ¡¡¡¡¡ oooooooooooooooooooooooN