Gaming So... Two new characters confirmed for Smash. Thoughts?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm just unsure of these "leak" because is the sma ethink of the "rayman" one : no sound and more things , even that are far very more realistic
:v but the falcon turning into a turkey >w> this let me very unsure LOL

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's real, it's good to see they might still be open to more content for SSB4 in the future. Still not enough for me to really feel like moving from Project M, at least not yet.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering we've known about code for these two in the games for quite awhile, I don't find this news surprising, and in fact welcome it happily as it seems it will have no effect on what ballot fighters may get confirmed. I'm hoping tomorrow we hear about at least 1 new ballot fighter though. I do think the clone that is Wolf would be a more welcome addition before Roy, but I have no objections to Roy either.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm seriously wondering just how many Fighter Ballot characters are getting in. We're getting four DLC characters so far, and none of them were voted in by the ballot.

Yet, I really can't imagine the Smash roster going from the 35 from Brawl (39, technically) to more than 60, particularly since Sakurai said at the beginning of Smash 4's development that having a massive roster of characters wasn't the focus of the game. And if we do get that many characters, I seriously hope that unlike our current situation, that 75% of them aren't just ported from an older game in the series.

I want some more newcomer Nintendo(esque) characters on that roster.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm seriously wondering just how many Fighter Ballot characters are getting in. We're getting four DLC characters so far, and none of them were voted in by the ballot.

Yet, I really can't imagine the Smash roster going from the 35 from Brawl (39, technically) to more than 60, particularly since Sakurai said at the beginning of Smash 4's development that having a massive roster of characters wasn't the focus of the game. And if we do get that many characters, I seriously hope that unlike our current situation, that 75% of them aren't just ported from an older game in the series.

I want some more newcomer Nintendo(esque) characters on that roster.
To be fair, all of these probably were already in development/decided upon before the ballot really was a thing.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've always enjoyed roy more than marth in melee. I hope he gets to keep his attacks the way he had back then.
As for ryu... well, its another game he's in now. Personally would've prefered Ken though. Or really any other, more special SF character, like Zangief or Blanka...

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
from the leaked info that i have read

Ryu can use his SF type input for his attacks (as well a the normal smash inputs)
and has 2 final smash attacks (a close raged and a long ranged)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse