Apple So the time has come for me to get a new phone...

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As the topic says, my phone is old! (iphone 3gs) and starting to malfunction. I'm going to be in the market for a new iphone, and i was wondering what a good model would be. I have around $350 to work with.

Please nobody say "just get an android phone", as while i have considered it, i have a family that is quite loyal to apple and even if i did, i have over $100 worth of appstore apps, and i tend to get large amounts of apple gift cards every year.

Thanks in advance
~link491

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Ummm...well...if it's Apple-only I guess the 4s/5/5s are nice.
See what fits your budget and buy that since it doesn't seem like you have many options.

Srsly tho, just buy a Nexus 5, you won't regret it.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have $350 to work with the IPhone 6 is likely to be announced next week, and will probably be $300 with a contract. It looks really awesome based on rumors, and ships with iOS 8.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably a good time to pick up a 5s after iphone 6 is announced ,damn i wish those hackers would have waited a week , and leaked those photos right before the iphone 6 launch ,too bad

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait until the iPhone 6 is announced and prices will drop a decent amount, as people will be trying to get rid of their 5's and 5S' to get their hands on the 6. Then you can look around on craigslist or swappa.com for one with a decent bundle, people on swappa like to include cases and stuff.

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for the help guys, i've decided that im going to go for an iphone 5 (or 5s, based on what i can find)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you don't plan on replacing it soon, you might as well get the latest one you can get for that money. Chances are it'll last longer in terms of software support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1