Hacking So...Nintendo can block eShop per 3DS permanently (a.k.a.banned eShop)

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or for that matter the guy could have created the account because he stole a (or used a stolen) credit card and got banned from Nintendo and wanted to figure a way around it. I'm just saying, because no ones mentioned that yet, heck it is a new account with just one post. It's not like stolen credit cards are never used online for purchases.
Signed
XXX
:evil: Devils Advocate

jakeslogan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heeeeello, I'm not going to active here forever. I'm just here to warn you guys about a permanent ban of eShop on a 3DS is possible. Do I need to spam around the forum to get enough post for you to trust me???

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Heeeeello, I'm not going to active here forever. I'm just here to warn you guys about a permanent ban of eShop on a 3DS is possible. Do I need to spam around the forum to get enough post for you to trust me???
don't worry about it, there's always people wanting to question people....a quick google search shows this is a real thing and its been happening all the way back in 2011...so its not a new thing, just not a very common thing, i think "who" used the stolen card is irrelevant really nobody here can help you anyway so there would be no point spinning anyone a line on here

Reactions: jakeslogan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: