Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it this morning just before work and now im off. This game is dope and twice the better bargain than Shovel Knight. Too much story though. Joule's my new waifu though.

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i have seen of the game, its steady the game play is very action filled. the story is not really to much of a problem, if the story is good, and the game play is good you have the perfect game. i wish i had a copy.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what i have seen of the game, its steady the game play is very action filled. the story is not really to much of a problem, if the story is good, and the game play is good you have the perfect game. i wish i had a copy.
Its about as long as MegaMan 1 or 2. One level after the main 6 is literally 30 seconds long. To prove that, my best time is 24 seconds. And I'm not even that good.

hugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
waiting for a group to release it alongside with Shovel Knight xD

Me too. I'd gladly pay for both games, but I have a European 3DS.
If Nintendo would have sensible drm / eshop / region lock policies, I'd gladly pay for those games, but they make half of the world wait unnecessarily for translations and approval proces.
Hopefully we in Europe won't have to wait as long as Cave Story, but Japan is going to have to wait a long time for Shovel Knight.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
The US version doesn't just have the voice acting stripped out.
It also removed MOST of the text.
I's a sloppy, rushed and just shameful localization (maybe only worse thing would be Cybernator's stripped-down US version and that's a SNES game).
If you can get the Japanese version instead, get that one.

Kurt117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Me too. I'd gladly pay for both games, but I have a European 3DS.
If Nintendo would have sensible drm / eshop / region lock policies, I'd gladly pay for those games, but they make half of the world wait unnecessarily for translations and approval proces.
Hopefully we in Europe won't have to wait as long as Cave Story, but Japan is going to have to wait a long time for Shovel Knight.
but in return we always have to wait at least 1 year for some great games.(final fantasy explorers,monster hunter,fire emblem,bravely default and bravely second,fantasy life,dragon quest......i'm crying as i type these,i can't continue typing but there are a lot more :( )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs